Contour Rebate - Came today!!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2007, 05:18 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Well the first of my contour rebates came today!!! The reciept I sent in had a few things on it but since I used coupons and paid with EB's there was less than $1OOP on the reciept so I wasn't sure if they would send anything or not. I sent it in anyway figuring a stamp was a cheap enough way to find out!! lol Well I got a check in the mail today for $30!!! This was the sale price. So yay!!!!

Just thought I would let you all know since I know some of you sent in for this rebate wondering the same thing.

December 13th, 2007, 05:19 PM
CBMS
woohoo!! I was waiting for the word. Mine will go out tomorrow, and I'm going to go buy another. Get 50 bucks this time.
December 13th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
SWEET!

I hope the rest of us are as fortunate. I sent one for $30 for the Contour and a $40 one for a Breeze2!
December 13th, 2007, 07:11 PM
gctattoo
Woot! That's awesome!

Wow, that was fast. I haven't sent in any of mine yet. I guess I better get started on that. I have three-- one for $9.99, one for $29.99 and then the one for $50. I still have one more CVS coupon plus manuf. coupon left so I'll pick up another one and hopefully get another $50.
December 13th, 2007, 07:34 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I sent the one right away the day I bought it. I figured if it worked with that one then I would send the others. I have 3 more at $30 and 2 at $9. I also am going to be sending 1 of the Nova's in to my insurance to hopefully get 80% back.

December 13th, 2007, 08:08 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I just sent one of those off a week ago. I'm waiting with baited breath. I figured it the same way you did ... it's 40 some cents ... I'll live if they say no.
December 13th, 2007, 08:38 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
Nice. I have a 30.00 coupon for a diabetes machine, that has a rebate in the box... do you think they would honor that? Maybe it IS worth a stamp to find out.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 14th, 2007, 07:01 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Nice. I have a 30.00 coupon for a diabetes machine, that has a rebate in the box... do you think they would honor that? Maybe it IS worth a stamp to find out.[/b]

That depends how much it is and how much the rebate is. I have a manu 30.00 coupon for the contour. They are 79.99. There is also a 50.00 CVS coupon. And a rebate up to 50.00. I'm going to get it with other stuff, coupons, etc, and get it free with the 50+30 coupons, and I'm sending in for the 50 back from the company. That should work.

If it's a manu coupon for 30 on a 30.00 machine, I'd be less inclined to think it'd work... ?? Not sure, though...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search