Would this work????

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Jennifer707's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer707
Would this work or is there something I could do better???

Order #1-

Energizer- 5.29
Tissues- $.99
Robitussin- $4.99
Cough Drops- $.99
------------------------------
$12.26

-1 man (Batt)
-5 CVS (Batt)
-3 man (Rob)
-2/10
-1.15 (Tissues)
------------------------
$0.11
EB----$.99

Order #2
Energizer- 5.29
Tissues- $.99
Robitussin- $4.99
Cough Drops- $.99
------------------------------
$12.26

-1 man (Batt)
-5 CVS (Batt)
-3 man (Rob)
-2/10
-1.15 (Tissues)
------------------------
$0.11
EB= 5.99

Order#3-
Energizer- 5.29
Tissues- $.99
----------------------
$6.28

-5 CVS (Batt)
-1.15 (Tissues)
-----------------------------
$0.13
EB=$5.00

Total OOP= $.35 (+ tax)
EB back = $11.98

December 14th, 2007, 07:38 AM
gctattoo
It looks great to me! Your OOP is awesomely low. And you're rolling your EB's just fine.

Two questions:

Do you have any addtional EB's to go with the $11.98 you'll get from these transactions?

Have you done the energy drink or Oasis deals yet this month?

If you do either or both of those monthly deals, you can really roll those EB's into larger ones.

Oh, and I just noticed-- the register will probably only take off $.99 for the tissues if that's the actual price. But even so, it's just a few cents difference.
December 14th, 2007, 07:43 AM
CBMS
The only "problems" I see with this are as follows:

1) the EBs from multiple transactions going to the same deal may take longer to print. 48 hours, even. If you don't mind waiting a bit, then go for it.

2) the tissue coupon says on it, "one per customer per day." I'm not sure if they track it with the card number or not, or if your store would enforce that. You'd have to see.

Other than that, it looks like a great plan!!
December 14th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Jennifer707's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer707
I still have 104.88 in EB. I did the Oasis and Energy drink already just to roll the EB over before they expired. I spent $40.00 EB and got back like $50.95. I also did the P&G, Tums, and Listerine. I am not sure what else to do. Any suggestions?

December 14th, 2007, 07:47 AM
gctattoo
I don't think the multiple transactions on the same deal will be a problem. I did two transactions last week with the Charmin on one and the rest of the P&G deal on the other and the EB printed right then. I may have also split up the Pepsi deal over those two transactions ( I don't remember).
December 14th, 2007, 07:49 AM
CBMS
Where's the 5.00 CVS battery coupon? I'd want one (or two) of those!!

And HOLY CRAP! you have a lot of EBs. I'm jealous.

Quote:
I don't think the multiple transactions on the same deal will be a problem. I did two transactions last week with the Charmin on one and the rest of the P&G deal on the other and the EB printed right then. I may have also split up the Pepsi deal over those two transactions ( I don't remember).[/b]

It may vary by location, then... I've had them take a couple days to get the computers to catch up. So did Renee a couple weeks ago.
December 14th, 2007, 07:55 AM
gctattoo
Whoa, lady!! You sure do have alot of EB's.

You come in here all quiet and unassuming while you're rolling those deals and CVS'ing like an old pro. Good for you!

You were able to find all five of the Oasis products? I've found three so far, but only bought two. Of course, I have three cards so I'm looking for alot more than the average person.

Hmmmmm.....I haven't taken a good look at the monthly flyer. I think you've done all of the really good ones already. And next week's ad doesn't look so great. Did you do the Fusion razor where you can get it for free after the $4 manu. coupon and EB's? There is also the Quattro razor coming up next week that you can get for more than free with the coupie in Sunday's paper and EB's. I actually think they might lure me into buying more razors. Darn you, CVS!

Have you seen the preview? I can go find the link so you can see what you might want to get. From what I recall, not too many good EB rolling deals though.
December 14th, 2007, 07:57 AM
CBMS
I am pretty sure that the coke deal is a limit two, though!! On my receipt, it didn't say "limit reached" after I got them! That's one way to roll some a little bit... use a 5/15 or a 2/10 or something, with some EBs. It's only 3 EBs back, but you're freaking loaded!
December 14th, 2007, 07:57 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kim, the CVS battery coupon was in the same email as the tissue coupon. If you do not still have that one LMK and I will forward my email to you.

December 14th, 2007, 08:01 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Kim, the CVS battery coupon was in the same email as the tissue coupon. If you do not still have that one LMK and I will forward my email to you.[/b]

Ohhhhhh... I'll have to log onto AOL and see...

I know I got that email... but it was a "free gift" link that I clicked. I could perhaps be guilty of the Kim skim again for the rest of the email.
December 14th, 2007, 08:04 AM
gctattoo
Yes, the Coke deal is really limit of 2. They must've done it for the secret sale Wed. - Sat.
December 14th, 2007, 08:05 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I think that looks really nice.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 14th, 2007, 08:06 AM
CBMS
Nope. The other coupons linked on mine are for BOGO trident (which I hadn't noticed before either. I need that coupon... ), 1.00/listerine, and 1.00/halls, and the details on the free cvs cough drops... no batteries coupon for me...

can you forward it to me?

cupfanncbms (at) aol.com ?

Thanks!!

December 14th, 2007, 08:12 AM
gctattoo
I got the free tissue coupon email yesterday. But I didn't notice any other coupons linked to it. Not that I can print them so it's a moot point.
December 14th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Nope. The other coupons linked on mine are for BOGO trident (which I hadn't noticed before either. I need that coupon... ), 1.00/listerine, and 1.00/halls, and the details on the free cvs cough drops... no batteries coupon for me...

can you forward it to me?

cupfanncbms (at) aol.com ?

Thanks!! [/b]

Sent it!

December 14th, 2007, 08:24 AM
CBMS
Thanks, Sonja! Your coupons were WAY better than mine were!! Holy toledo... seems unfair.
December 14th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Thanks, Sonja! Your coupons were WAY better than mine were!! Holy toledo... seems unfair. [/b]

That is why we share, so that all of us can have the good coupons.

December 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I think CVS and I are going to have a fist fight. They send me jack for coupons ... ever. Grrr.
December 14th, 2007, 11:08 AM
CBMS
Quote:
I think CVS and I are going to have a fist fight. They send me jack for coupons ... ever. Grrr.[/b]

Do you want the emails, Mandi? These are freaking awesome! I can get the batteries for .29 a pack!!! Overage, even, if I use the current manu coupons in addition! If they'll let me get overage... maybe just free.
December 14th, 2007, 11:35 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I would love them, Kim ...

mandi_98_99 (@) hotmail (dot) com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search