oh my YUMMINESS!!!!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2007, 07:54 AM
CBMS
I can't get cocoa wheats here in FL. But I wanted cocoa wheats... so what to do? What to do? I used some chocolate silk soy milk instead of water with my cream of wheat. Had peanut butter toast and coffee, and OH MY GOODNESS it was yummy.

I'm not sure I'll have lunch since I just had breakfast. Maybe just an apple about 130 or so...I grabbed some beautiful apples at SAL the other day.

Supper tonight is going to be left over cream of broccoli soup (because I'm craving that and made it again last night) and a salad with my delish sweet vidalia dressing... and for DB I'm heating up a banquet chicken patty for him to have a sandwich. The kids will be gone with my folks...

What are you eating?
December 14th, 2007, 08:00 AM
gctattoo
I think they still have cocoa wheats in MI. Maybe have a relative try and find you some.

Breakfast was oatmeal and some of my many many smoky links.

Lunch will be a salad. I'm on an even bigger than normal salad kick lately. With ranch instead of my usual Italian.

I'm actually cooking tonight! Supper will be chicken with a Lipton side of mushroom rice and a veggie.
December 14th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had a warm piece of apple pie from the deli downstairs for breakfast.

Probably no lunch

and B is taking me out to dinner tonight, i dont know where yet though

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 14th, 2007, 08:08 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
So far for breakfast I juiced a couple of carrots, then some grapes. Yummy! Then I had a raw cookie, that I made the other day of cocoa, raw cashews, and dates.... really good.

Lunch? A coffee and some fruit

Supper: ??? Maybe some wraps or soup.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 14th, 2007, 09:48 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Breakfast: I'm having a Sove Life water and some excedrine. My head hurts so bad.... Caiden's having mini pancakes and some fruit.

Lunch: Chef boyardee for Caiden. I don't know, I might have a hot pocket.

Dinner: I got these awesome pizzas yesterday, I'm going to make one tonight. =-D

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 14th, 2007, 10:25 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I have frosted mini wheats and light vanilla silk for breakfast.

I'm about to have Doritos for lunch ... and then maybe a sandwich with my super amazing clearanced Healthy Ones roasted turkey (clearance plus a rebate ... I'm in love!)

Dinner is up in the air. It's Benji's birthday so I feel like I should make something amazing ... but I'm surely out of ideas.
December 14th, 2007, 10:32 AM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
so far ...... cake scraps, buttercream icing, and fondant pieces

tonight will be pizza for Alaina's b-day slumber/party

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
December 14th, 2007, 11:37 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I forgot earlier ... I'll totally see if we still have Cocoa Wheats around these parts the next time I'm at the store. I could swear I've seen them.
December 14th, 2007, 11:40 AM
CBMS
Quote:
I forgot earlier ... I'll totally see if we still have Cocoa Wheats around these parts the next time I'm at the store. I could swear I've seen them.[/b]

I'm sure that my grandmother gets them...
December 14th, 2007, 12:46 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
We have CoCo Wheats and can actually get them through WIC as well!

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
December 14th, 2007, 12:56 PM
CBMS
Quote:
We have CoCo Wheats and can actually get them through WIC as well![/b]

December 14th, 2007, 01:37 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Breakfast - Since Paige had a dr appt this morning in Orlando this morning her and I did McDonalds. I brought Kix for her to eat in the car. Then since I had allowed extra time for traffic and there was none we stopped at McD's right by the dr's office.

Lunch - Paige had a hot dog and cheese. I had leftover pizza.

Dinner - I don't know. I think I will make dh cook.

December 15th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kim-isn't cream of wheat similar to Malt O Meal? If so, before MoM made the chocolate kind my mom used to make it for us and put some of the Quik powder in it to make it chocolatey. A tbsp or so per serving.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search