Here it what I should be doing..........

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Veteran
So I have 45 minutes until DH gets home and I promised him I would have most of this done. WE are converting our toy room into a bedroom for the two youngest. (who currently share a bedroom with us ). So I am supposed to be going through all the toys, getting rid of ALOT, and packing up the rest. My dad just brought over the trundle beds (my nana gave them to us ), but he wasnt' feeling good, so only got them half put together. LOL I'll never get it all done!!

Here is the drawers/dresser that is currently full of toys. I have to get rid of the toys so we can use it as a dresser! Plus it will get moved to the other side of the room!!

Here is the other side of the room! I just threw everything over there when my dad called on his way with the beds! Yeah I wasn't expecting him today!!

And here is just a couple cute pics of my babies!

Here is Anthony when I spiked his hair! He thought he was sooo cool!

And Harrison after he got into the puppy chow I just made and licked it up off the floor LMAO

Amanda - mommy to Madison 7, Anthony 4, Harrison 1 and step-mom to Nick 8.</div>
December 14th, 2007, 11:54 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
That looks like quite a job. It seems overwhelming! I have things to do too. Fortunately I have gotten quite a bit done and I leave for my jewelry show in an hour. I need do some more laundry first, make lunch for baby and Matthew, take out recycling, put on some make-up, curl my hair, load up some things, vacuum and take the baby next door, within the next 45 mins or less.

I think I will make it... you look like you have WAY too much to do. Just do the stuff that makes it look like you did a lot and work from there.

I bet that will look really nice. Take some pictures when you get done!

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 14th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Veteran
" Just do the stuff that makes it look like you did a lot and work from there."

LMAO, that is exactly what I'm doing!!! And I will definatly take pics when I'm done! I'm excited!

Amanda - mommy to Madison 7, Anthony 4, Harrison 1 and step-mom to Nick 8.</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search