HELLO?????

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Where is everyone today????
December 15th, 2007, 05:49 PM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering that myself! Must have been a busy day with families or the stores must have had really good sales!

December 15th, 2007, 05:53 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I was at church/potluck, then I took a long afternoon nap. This evening we are going to be gone for an adult only Christmas party. Seeing as I am not pregnant, I get to splurge with the 2 free adult drinks that come with the deal. Ye-haw.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 15th, 2007, 06:58 PM
gctattoo
I was home this morning and afternoon. DH worked today which he rarely gets to do on Saturdays anymore. And he worked extra late so we should get a great paycheck next week. Woot!

Then we were off to do some shopping. But we had to pick up Michael (stepson) and take him to work so we didn't have time to make it to Walmart. Then instead of going all the way back there afterwards, I stopped by Winn Dixie and Publix to pick up the few things we needed. I only spent around $15! Then I hit up CVS but it wasn't a great trip-- just for milk and a diaper genie refill. I also got my last Contour monitor for a rebate. I spent almost $7 OOP. Blech.
December 15th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was just sleeping in, then I went to the grocery, then I spent the evening with my hubby and kids.

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 15th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I was just sleeping in, then I went to the grocery, then I spent the evening with my hubby and kids.[/b]
Oh, how nice! I can't remember the last time I got to sleep in!!!
December 15th, 2007, 09:39 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I was baking. And wrangling children. Yes, children ... real live ones. My cousin and her sons (all four of them under 12) and her niece (who is 2) have been here since noontime today. They're spending the night since we're supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow overnight. Yak! It's been very busy in my normally very quiet house, but I've had lots of kitchen 'helpers' to keep me occupied for sure.
December 15th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am NOT drunk. DH says I am...but I'm not. I don't think. I couln'dt type if I was, right? I ate lunch and went shopping with April then we went to the Xmas party for DH, April and her DH's work. It was the BEST parte EVER. Except for when DH was a big butthole and wouldn't dance with me and I put my coat on an almorst left. But other than that I had 4..or5..dons't remember REALLY good drinks and I won a nintendo DS and DH won $200 which is in additon to the $100 meijer gc he got the other day. AND APril's DH won a laptop!! We had the luckiset table EVER.
December 15th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy

no sarah, you arent drunk at all.

My Blog
December 16th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Not drunk at all ... lol. How's your head today, Ms. Sarah?
December 16th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
she reminded me of B when he does myspace blogs and bulletins when we get home from drinking.

My Blog
December 16th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok, maybe I'd had a wee bit too much. I'm feeling suprisingly fine today though. Usually even a sip gives me a headache but nothing today.
December 16th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Too much to do. I shouldn't even be on now. I wanted to update my grocery challenge and now I can't leave.
December 16th, 2007, 10:44 PM
We're addicting alright, Nicole.

Liz, it reminded me of the emails I'd write while I lived in Grenoble (France). I'd go out and get snockered, and then have the genius idea to write emails home when I got back in because at 3 or 4 in the morning, the community computer lab wasn't full of poeple I didn't like. I still have most of them. H-I-Larious.
December 17th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can only imagine

My Blog
December 17th, 2007, 08:35 AM
gctattoo
I've never been drunk.
December 17th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
wow, you lie like a dog teri

My Blog
December 17th, 2007, 08:39 AM
CBMS
Quote:
I've never been drunk. [/b]

I've never crawled up my front stairs because I was too intoxicated to walk. And I've never slept with my foot hanging out of bed on the floor because the room would only stop spinning if I slept that way... and I've never ever spent half the day after going out with my girlfriends praying to the porcelain gods...
December 17th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy

you all are too funny

My Blog
December 17th, 2007, 08:49 AM
gctattoo
Quote:
Quote:
I've never been drunk. [/b]

I've never crawled up my front stairs because I was too intoxicated to walk. And I've never slept with my foot hanging out of bed on the floor because the room would only stop spinning if I slept that way... and I've never ever spent half the day after going out with my girlfriends praying to the porcelain gods...
[/b]
Hmmmmm....sounds suspect.

I seriously have never been drunk. I can't drink enough to become drunk. I only like wine coolers. I think my personal best was six of them before I became super tired and had to go to bed right then. Of course, that was after I had to go pee every five minutes because I had consumed about half a gallon of the stuff. My bladder can't take it and I swear my liver starts hurting too. Plus the nice heartburn after the second one. I've sworn off drinking after the last two I had gave me no buzz whatsoever and made me feel like total crap.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search