Shopping plans for the week?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2007, 08:21 AM
gctattoo
My shopping plans are pretty easy this week. I need saline, Oasis, and possibly more Nutripals shakes from CVS. And I'll use my 10/50 Winn Dixie coupon actually at WD this week to get the things I need to use up my coupons on before they expire. Plus I want to get the free milk deal there once more. I'll probably use my last three kitty litter coupons there too since it doesn't count for the grocery challenge.

I plan on making it to WM this week too. And I might buy an elevated cat food dish I saw at Pet Supermarket. I bought the one at WAG but it was huge! Definitely for black labs and St. Bernard's-- not little cats. I had to return it and of course, got stuck behind another lady returning about 15 items and most BOGO. What a freaking nightmare. Why must I always be stuck behind slow people when my stuff is easy?
December 17th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have a plan yet. I have to focus on getting my Chrsitmas shopping done today. I'm going to the bookstore, and Macy's to get most of my stuff done.

I know I'll be going to CVS probably tomorrow, and Bottom Dollar on Wednesday. I need to make a list, or I'm screwed.
December 17th, 2007, 08:27 AM
CBMS
I'm going to publix and target.

That's it. Publix for brownie mix (like I really need it! ) and target for wipes.
December 17th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did most of it yesterday.
I have to make my meal menu today and see if there's anything I need for that.
I'll go back to CVS to use my $3.99 EBs before they expire on Saturday.
December 17th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am doing christmas shopping and that is it. well except for diapers at walgreens since I didnt get to CVS for "really" cheap ones.

I have to go to cvs this week to finish out christmas shopping there too.

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 17th, 2007, 09:22 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
This is one of those Mandi Hates Shopping Weeks.

I have to ... finish xmas shopping that I haven't started so much yet, go to Meijer for a handful of groceries and a bunch of stuff for the holiday party that will be hella expensive and make me cranky, stop by CVS to blow some EBs on stocking stuffers, go to Target to use my 10/100 scenarios and come out of there with nearly no OOP if I play my cards right.

This wouldn't be sooooooooo bad, but the Target I like is 20 minutes in one direction and the CVS is 20 minutes in the other direction. Annoying.
December 17th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Veteran
WEll hopefully I got all my grocery shopping done last nigh. Although I'm sure there will be something else I need between now and Christmas. I do want to get to CVS this week to make a photo book, get some pepsi, possible the razors, and blow some ECB on whatever I can find to give as Christmas presents. I also need to finish my Christmas shopping. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday the inlaws will keep the kids so me and DH can go finish up Christmas. We still have FIL, my stepdad, my sis, my cousin and the kids stocking to do. I did most of my shopping online this year though and I'm still waiting on 4 more things. One hasnt' shipped and I'm awaiting an email from JCPenny to see if the bean bag chair I ordered will get shipped soon, if not I'm gonna HAVE to hunt one down, and I've already looked almost everywhere! Then the football helmet I got for dss was the wrong color so I'm waiting for that too. THey were supposed to mail it today first day air, and it was only coming from Illinois so hopefully it will get here in time.

Oh and I gotta run to Kmart tonight to get dd something to wear for her Christmas program tonight. LOL nothing like waiting till the last minute huh?

Amanda - mommy to Madison 7, Anthony 4, Harrison 1 and step-mom to Nick 8.</div>
December 17th, 2007, 09:57 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
Catch a couple of items on sale. Not too much. Need to figure out what to get DH family for Christmas.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 17th, 2007, 10:50 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I NEED to go groc shopping since I haven't gone yet in the month of Dec!!! I just haven't had time. I was hoping to go tonight but looks like I get to spend my night going to Urgent Care for a stupid UTI instead. I prob won't make it to the groc store until Wed or Thurs since I don't babysit either day.

December 17th, 2007, 11:31 AM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I just hit up my local cheap supermarket and after not shopping for three weeks I only spent around $40 bucks! Yay!

I will also be going to CVS again for the Schick!

December 17th, 2007, 11:46 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
I'm not going out. Can't pay me. Stores will be so crazy!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 17th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wish I could say that Lindsey, but alas I just now have money to shop with so i'm going

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 17th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CVS to get the homedics massage cushion thing and maybe some other stuff, Walgreens to get some cokes since I have a RR that is expiring this week, Meijer to pick up a few groceries, nothing much, and maybe target to pick up a Webkinz for my niece's bday.
December 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not really sure yet...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search