After Little Einsteins goes over...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2007, 10:07 AM
CBMS
I'm going to get Maddie out of her warm fuzzy feety jammies (I kept her in them because it's chilly and the heat is not on) and we're headed to Olive Garden (I think...) If I don't change my mind. Maybe not. I kind of feel gross today. I woke up feeling sick to my stomach in the middle of the night (along with the headache that smacked me at about 3 this morning)... so I may change my mind between now and then. I also have killer heartburn. dagnabbit.

I'm at least going to the store though... I gotta do that much. Before this baby comes out. I'm not sure how I'll handle shopping with TWO! My sister always used to babysit for me when the big girls were little (they were also 22 months apart)... so I don't have a lot of experience doing the shopping gig with two little kids.
December 17th, 2007, 10:12 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Mmmmmm, Mandi loves Olive Garden.
December 17th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Veteran
Ah shopping with two isn't too bad. Except you can't fit much in the cart!! And I still think you need to go to Olive Garden!!

Amanda - mommy to Madison 7, Anthony 4, Harrison 1 and step-mom to Nick 8.</div>
December 17th, 2007, 10:38 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Enjoy that olive garden! When you go into labor tomorrow, you'll really be liking that you got to go out and enjoy a good meal before! lol.

(By the way, they say eggplant parmasean is supposed to help too. lol)

Happy birthday!

Caiden's in warm fuzzy feety jammies too. I always feel bad when I take him out of them, they seem so nice!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 17th, 2007, 10:51 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
She is for sure going into labor tomorrow, as I forecasted the 18th. Come on, baby.
December 17th, 2007, 10:59 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
Enjoy Olive Garden. I will say, shopping with one is easy, but with two... that scares me. It just boggles me. Have a great birthday. Baby is giving you one last day of quietness. Enjoy it.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 17th, 2007, 11:45 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I always have felt crappy and sick to my stomach right before going in to labor so maybe you will be in labor tonight.

Shopping with 2 isn't too bad. The hardest part is getting out of the house. Once I manage to get both dressed one usually either poops (either Paige or Claire), spits up (Claire), or gets naked (Paige). It takes us forever to get out of the house but once we are out it isn't too bad.

December 17th, 2007, 12:34 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Shopping with 2 isn't too bad when the baby is still little. You can just sling him.

December 17th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
At least you don't have snow/ice/coldness to deal with!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search