We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Do you like scary movies? LOVE THEM. I grew up on them. (kinda strange, I know... lol)
2. If so, what's your all-time fave? I used to love Scream and I know what you did last summer. I REALLY like The ring, bless the child, and a few othees.
3. Do you like the remakes of classic horror movies or should they just leave well enough alone? When I see Halloween I'll let you know. I wanted to see the remake in theaters so bad since I'm a fan of them, but I didn't get the chance.
4. Sequels-- pure crap or sometimes entertaining? Depends. some are good, some are a waste
After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!
1. Do you like scary movies? Yes! Growing up, my Dad and I used to go see all the scary movies together. I was once a member of the Freddy Fan Club (From Nightmare on Elm Street). I was an odd child. I still like to watch scary movies, but my DH doesn't, so I don't watch them that often.
2. If so, what's your all-time fave? When I was younger, I loved all the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. The last scary movie I saw was Saw, and that was pretty good.
3. Do you like the remakes of classic horror movies or should they just leave well enough alone? I think Hollywood should come up with new movies. Old movies have been done already - come up with something new!
4. Sequels-- pure crap or sometimes entertaining? Sometimes entertaining. Sequels to horror movies are somewhat lame, because the main guy just won't die!