Guess what Teri!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got to take out a new bottle of conditioner tonight!! And I should finish up the bottle of shampoo in the next week or so! Just had to share since I'm pretty sure you have mentioned getting excited when you get to use something from your stockpile!
December 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
gctattoo
Hooray for stockpile raiding!

Yes, I do get very excited when it's time to dip into the ol' stockpile. I have calculated that I should be able to open a new bottle of shampoo by the end of the month. Possibly a new conditioner a week or so later. And I'm *this* close to a new bar soap and a body wash. Is it weird that I wish AF was longer so I could use up more of my pads and tampons?
December 19th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Is it weird that I wish AF was longer so I could use up more of my pads and tampons? [/b]
Definitely weird!

Is it weird that I bought tampons yesterday even though I won't use them for months????
December 19th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
your both weird

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 19th, 2007, 10:15 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I love that the stockpile is there, but I actually cringe when we use stuff from it ... like "Oh, crap, now I have to find another one."
December 19th, 2007, 10:25 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I need to use up some bath products. I think after all of my cooking and packing tomorrow night, I will take a LONG HOT bath.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 20th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got to use a new toothpaste yesterday, and I felt happy about it
December 20th, 2007, 03:45 AM
xlyingxwhispersx's Avatar Veteran
I have lots to TP and I get sad everytime I have to use a new roll I tell DH to stop using so much so I dont need to break out a roll for a while...he looks at me like...uh we have about 500 rolls you weirdo. LOL.
December 20th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE using stuff from the stockpile. I'm actually happy that the doggies decided to go on a food binge because I had WAY too much dog food in my house. I've decided not to stockpile that anymore until we have a house with a basement. I'll only get the 50lbs at a time that will fit in the tub in the closet. I don't want bags and bags of dog food in the guest room anymore. Of course, now I wish they would slow down because without a stockpile the 10lbs of food they eat every 3 days (in addition to scraps and canned food) is going to mean I need to buy a 50lb bag every 2 weeks..ouch.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search