Ugh...I need to purge some stuff...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2007, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm starting to feel closed in, in this house. Some stuff's got to go! I think I'm going to start with clothes. I moved a lot of stuff out of our closet today to the guestroom closet that is stuff DH won't wear/is too little for him. I have gotten him a bunch of new stuff in the past few months shopping clearance and I know as much as he'll fuss (he's a hoarder) I just need to get rid of all the old. I'll look through and see what will fit our nephew, the rest will go to goodwill. I can't believe I took like 2 garbage bags full of clothes this summer and from the looks of things I didn't do anything.

I'll probably look through my clothes too, I need to get some new stuff.

I'm not sure what else needs to go...but something does...I can't take feeling cramped.

I need to put some stuff in totes to store in our outside shed. That will help a lot, I think. Some of the stuff I got for presents next year can get stored out there.

I may not be buying anything for awhile the mood I'm in.
December 21st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Last weekend I pulled out some maternity stuff and put away some other stuff. From when I was teaching I had lots of clothes (and also before I got pregnant I had lost some weight) but now all that stuff I haven't worn in over 3 years! I literally have about 20 pairs of pants and 30 tops per season (short sleeve, long sleeve, and warm long sleeve!). I can't bear to get rid of it yet and most of it is practically new. Hopefully I can get my butt into shape after this kid!

December 22nd, 2007, 11:43 AM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You ought to go over and visit the housekeeping board.

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
December 22nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christy005
I need to do that with matthew's clothes. lol. and toys. he has more than his dad and I put together.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search