Check out the top 20

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HOLY MOLY-592 posts-that's INSANE!!!!!
December 22nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
CBMS
somehow... I knew that was going to be a feb 06 girl before I went to go look... sure enough. The two on top means over 1000 posts on the Feb board JUST TODAY! They're aiming for #1...

actually... most of them are the Feb 06 girls... they have that pink vs blue thing going on... it's hundreds of pages long.
December 22nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's crazy!
December 22nd, 2007, 11:23 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Wow...I need to get a life!!! How in the heck did I post that much in a day...didn't feel like that much.
That is my co-host in Feb that is #1 and I'm #2.

December 23rd, 2007, 06:55 AM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You guys are definitely going to be the #1 board for December. I'll be shocked if you're not.
December 23rd, 2007, 08:03 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Wow.... how do you find the time?!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 23rd, 2007, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't know who the top one was...I was just shocked at the number of posts! We better get busy!!!
December 23rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Quote:
Wow.... how do you find the time?![/b]
I don't know but I will be happy when the contest is over so I can get my life back. It ends at 6pm tonight. I am surprised I posted that much since I got a lot done around the house yesterday too.

December 23rd, 2007, 01:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Now the top 2 on there have over 800-now that's just ridiculous! What could you possibly be saying that is relevant?
December 23rd, 2007, 01:33 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I'm happy when I have 8 posts in a day ... 800!?!

Buckle down, girls, there's still time to beat the PR. We can do it.
December 23rd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'm happy when I have 8 posts in a day ... 800!?!

Buckle down, girls, there's still time to beat the PR. We can do it. [/b]
Then we need some more topics!!!
December 23rd, 2007, 04:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Now the top person is up to almost 1100! So out of curiosity I went to go check out some of their posts. A bunch of smiley faces or other icons in that blue/pink thing. Come on...that's as bad as let's count!!! There are about 30-40 pages in each of those threads just from today.
December 23rd, 2007, 06:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
just from today?!

What?! Thats cheating...dirty cheaters
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

December 23rd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
just from today?!

What?! Thats cheating...dirty cheaters [/b]
Yup, just from today! Each of the threads have about 350+ pages from the start of December, that alone will give them a ton of posts for the month. If they aren't #1 I'd be surprised!
December 23rd, 2007, 08:05 PM
They should make it actual posts... not fluff posts...

December 23rd, 2007, 09:42 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Darn cheaters. That's lame. We should forfeit the challenge as we have no need to compete with cheats.
December 24th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Darn cheaters. That's lame. We should forfeit the challenge as we have no need to compete with cheats. [/b]
That's not how the game/competition started AT ALL. I started it as just a fun off-topic game with a little friendly competition. I never imagined that everyone would get that competitive. I had tried to keep it to conversation and actual postings but in the last day it turned in to smileys and pictures on one of the teams. The game turned out to be not at all the way I had planned it. I don't really appreciate being called a cheater when that wasn't at all what was planned. And my posts for the most part were actual posts and conversation. I don't feel it is cheating to have off-topic conversation...we can only talk about our toddler so much. Some times we like to discus other things too.

December 24th, 2007, 06:44 AM
kbritt_lilgirl06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to kbritt_lilgirl06 Send a message via Yahoo to kbritt_lilgirl06
Quote:
Quote:
Darn cheaters. That's lame. We should forfeit the challenge as we have no need to compete with cheats. [/b]
That's not how the game/competition started AT ALL. I started it as just a fun off-topic game with a little friendly competition. I never imagined that everyone would get that competitive. I had tried to keep it to conversation and actual postings but in the last day it turned in to smileys and pictures on one of the teams. The game turned out to be not at all the way I had planned it. I don't really appreciate being called a cheater when that wasn't at all what was planned. And my posts for the most part were actual posts and conversation. I don't feel it is cheating to have off-topic conversation...we can only talk about our toddler so much. Some times we like to discus other things too.
[/b]
Thanks Renee, I feel the same way.

I saw this when viewing new posts..and had to respond...And first and foremost, Congrats Kim!!!

And second of all, what do you guys care? We weren't competing with anyone else, except each other, it has nothing to do with your group. It was a fun game between us girls in the 06 playroom....

December 24th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Because there was a little competition going on between us and you guys as well. I don't mind off topic convo's. quite a few of ours are that way. But fluff posts? Thats another story.

December 24th, 2007, 09:25 AM
kbritt_lilgirl06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to kbritt_lilgirl06 Send a message via Yahoo to kbritt_lilgirl06
Quote:
Because there was a little competition going on between us and you guys as well. I don't mind off topic convo's. quite a few of ours are that way. But fluff posts? Thats another story.[/b]

Well I guess next time everyone should be aware of the "whole scope of the competition", I had no idea it was between you guys too, why would it be, it was team pink vs. team blue in OUR playroom...Whatever, anyhow, it's over done with, have a merry xmas and happy new year!! Next time, I'll make sure the rules are clearly written out for everyone........

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search