GTKY Questions

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2007, 07:48 AM
gctattoo
What kind of music do you like?
What bands/artists do you like the most?
What kind of music did you like as a teenager?
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to?
December 27th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What kind of music do you like? Classic rock, country, 80s music
What bands/artists do you like the most? whatever is on the radio...We haven't bought a CD in years!
What kind of music did you like as a teenager? all kinds
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? rap
December 27th, 2007, 08:02 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
What kind of music do you like? classic, religious, some old rock, some punk, country, jazz, bluegrass, even gospel- a little of almost everything.

What bands/artists do you like the most? White Stripes is the current favorite...

What kind of music did you like as a teenager? NIN, Alice in Chains, Metallica, and Ministry were some of my favorites back then.

Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? I won't listen to anything with a lot of cussing or "adult" lyrics, and I've never listened to rap or r&b.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

December 27th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
dont roll your eyes at Alice in Chains Jennifer

What kind of music do you like? I'm a rocker through and through
What bands/artists do you like the most? Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Kelly Clarkson ( I know that's funny to most) there are really too many to name
What kind of music did you like as a teenager? same except for Kelly
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? I dont like Eels or Hum, but I'm sure none of you know who those people are. I dont hate or wont listen to any type of music.

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 27th, 2007, 11:25 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

What kind of music do you like? I like everything from hip hop to classical. Just depends on my mood
What bands/artists do you like the most? Chris Daughtry, Maroon 5, Lifehouse, Sister Hazel
What kind of music did you like as a teenager? mainly country--Garth Brooks, George Straight, along those lines
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? I don't like some of the more graphic R&B. I really don't like to hear the "f" bomb every other word. And I cannot stand most jazz.

December 27th, 2007, 12:34 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
What kind of music do you like?
My music collection is a wee bit of everything ... alternative, rock, punk, gospel, folk, celtic, country, and on and on.

What bands/artists do you like the most?
Craic Wisely, Ani DiFranco, Catie Curtis, Bush, Pearl Jam, Goo Goo Dolls, and tons of showtunes.

What kind of music did you like as a teenager?
Basically the same stuff.

Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to?
I don't like most rap or most r&b. I also get really annoyed with easy listening nonsense.
December 27th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christy005
What kind of music do you like? country
What bands/artists do you like the most? rascal flatts, kenny chesney
What kind of music did you like as a teenager? r&b and rap
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? techno..it gives me a horrible headache.

December 27th, 2007, 05:54 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
What kind of music do you like?just about everything
What bands/artists do you like the most?David Grey, Ray Laymontagne, Staind ect ect
What kind of music did you like as a teenager?pretty much the same
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? I dont like really vulger music

December 27th, 2007, 11:46 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
What kind of music do you like? Everything - well except a lot of heavy rap - gives me headaches
What bands/artists do you like the most? Mostly country artists right now - it is usually nice and mild to do housework to.
What kind of music did you like as a teenager? Whatever was popular. My friends usually kept me current - LOL!
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? The really vulgar rap - see above.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

December 28th, 2007, 06:07 AM
xlyingxwhispersx's Avatar Veteran
What kind of music do you like? I enjoy rock, and heavy metal, and r&b
What bands/artists do you like the most? Metallica, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Sabbath, etc.
What kind of music did you like as a teenager? I am a teenager LOL
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? Jazz...not for me.
December 28th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What kind of music do you like? Rap, R&B, and classic rock
What bands/artists do you like the most? Don't laugh but I love Barry Manilow.
What kind of music did you like as a teenager? I was in high school in the late 80's so anything from that time. And I loved Lynyrd Skynyrd and New Edition. Odd combo I know.
Is there a type of music or a band/artist that you won't listen to? I only listen to smooth jazz when I want to go to sleep other than that I'll listen to anything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search