Plans for the weekend?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2007, 08:36 AM
gctattoo
I have zero going on this weekend. I'm one of the most dull people ever. We'll go to hell to get a few groceries. Which isn't even that fun anymore because I've cut back severely for this month's challenge. I will also try one last time to get another stupid Oasis from CVS. I also have to use up a 5/20 so I think I'll end up spending about $2. IF they have the Oasis in. If not, I'll abandon my plan and have to wing it.

Any plans?
December 28th, 2007, 08:43 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We need to clean clean clean. I have been neglecting my house during the Christmas chaos. And now my MIL is coming on Weds so I need to get the house in order.

December 28th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am shopping tonight, and then I am sitting around with my family all weekend

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 28th, 2007, 09:21 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
At some point I have to go to CVS. I have EBs that are expiring tomorrow. DH is supposed to be home at some point today, but I have no idea when. So, tonight we'll probably do presents with he gets in.

Tomorrow I have no plans, but I have a ton of year end business stuff to get started, so perhaps I'll do that.

Sunday I have to pick a friend of mine up from the airport. She's been in Ghana since August.
December 28th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have $10 in EBs I need to spend since they expire today. What plans for them I do not know, I'm hoping for inspiration in CVS.

I'm working all weekend which isn't very exciting either.
December 28th, 2007, 09:53 AM
CBMS
I vow to get to CVS to get one more pack of batteries. I've got two, and I was going to get the others on Sunday before the coupon expired, and well... I kinda had a baby instead. But I'll grab something else with it, use coupons and a 5/15, a few EBs, and still get my 5.00 EBs back...

I need me some new-er EBs.

I really need to get to Winn Dixie also to cash a WIC check. I'm all out of my O.J. I need O.J. too.
December 28th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing. I'm right up there with you in the dull department, Teri.
December 28th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I need to take the tree down bc the extra toys with no place are driving me crazy! I need to get my living room organized! I also need to clean up a little. The house isn't too bad since we were gone for 2 of the days this week.

I also hope to get some rest...add in a fever and sore throat to my cugh and congestion-YUCK!!
December 28th, 2007, 04:34 PM
CBMS
Oh... and church tomorrow to show off my boy.

Scott will be taking down the Christmas stuff this weekend, too. Monday night will be at my mom and dad's house, and Tuesday will be here, alone... going crazy again.

Since it's technically a four day weekend... that's the entire weekend. I also reserve the right to head to target for more wipes. I've only done the deal TWICE! I definitely need more wipes with two babies making poopies in pants...
December 28th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Head to Target with your little guy for some alone time with him! I'll probably stop in there again now that I found some wipes for 1.27. Granted there's only 16 in a pack, but betterthan free is better than free!!
December 28th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We need to get the Christmas stuff out to the shed at some point, I'm thinking I should run to CVS since I haven't been in awhile (lol, it's withdrawl!) and I think we are planning on going over to meet April and her DH at one of her friend's houses to hang out tomorrow night.
December 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got the tree down! I bit the bullet and did it!
December 29th, 2007, 07:49 AM
My adorable DH is finally home from Mississippi. Wahoo. I have no idea when the xmas deco is coming down, but I'm in no way motivated to do it. I have to run the business financials this weekend, do inventory, go to CVS, plan New Year's Eve, and find a place for my friend to stay when she gets in from Ghana tomorrow.

Did I mention I still have freaking houseguests? Since xmas.
December 29th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
My adorable DH is finally home from Mississippi.

Did I mention I still have freaking houseguests? Since xmas. [/b]

Glad he made it home safe and sound!

I would be going bonkers! Luckily the only person/people that ever stays overnight with us is my hubby's sister and sometimes her hubby. They live in Dallas so we don't get to see them that often so it's great when they are here! But, I may possibly go nuts if it werelonger than a few days. I like to have my routine! When are your guests leaving???
December 29th, 2007, 09:08 AM
They just left. It's cool having them around, but I like order and routine and adult conversations. I have the mouth of a drunken sailor, and my conscience always gets me about cursing a storm in front of children. Finally, to speak my mind again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search