I am a BUM!!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
All I have been doing since I got up is sit on this couch! The kiddo alternates between watching a show and playing. I have no energy...my head feels like it wants to explode and my temp is still 99/100(normally I am 96-97 ish). I haven't even gotten dressed yet! I did get up to grab the checkbook and pay a few more bills online that I was waiting on statements for. Other than that...here I sit!
December 29th, 2007, 10:20 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am being lazy too. I totally cannot get motivated to do anything. Well other than make a box of brownies, lol. I have paid a couple of bills online but I really need to clean my house. I am trying to convince myself that I am not getting a sinus infection. UGH!

December 29th, 2007, 10:33 AM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats what the weekends are for! I havent done a thing but go to CVS and have lunch. Here I sit as well! I plan to sit here for the rest of the day too!

December 29th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Post some good things!!!
December 29th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I got up, went to the bank, post office and diner to pick up some breakfast and came back to...sit on the couch, lol. And to top it off? I think I'm going to take a nap. I'm trying to convince myself I should go to CVS but so far I haven't succeeded.
December 29th, 2007, 11:55 AM
gctattoo
I got up at 9:00 which is pretty early for me on the weekend. And we've already been to WM, Publix, and WD. I think we'll veg out for the rest of the day. There are some football games on that DH wants to see plus we rented a couple movies.
December 29th, 2007, 05:09 PM
CBMS
I wish I could say I didn't do much... I got up at about 630, had to get ready, get both babies ready, get the girls up to get ready, and we left about 830 for church... then went to lunch. I am glad I got to nap, though... I got into the back seat on the way home and slept (it's about an hour drive to church), and then I napped more once home... Maddie was sleeping, the baby and I were sleeping in my room, and Scott went to his buddy's wedding.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....sleep
December 29th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you were able to get some sleep! How is Luke sleeping at night? Do you think Maddie is adjusted to the toddler bed?
December 29th, 2007, 05:18 PM
CBMS
Luke is actually sleeping REALLY well. Maddie does all right in the big girl bed. She stayed there all night last night, but she has been waking up and coming to bed with me (after the first two nights--she stayed in her bed those nights). I don't mind either way. If she comes to bed with me mid way through the night, I have less engorgement. If she stays in her bed, I have more sleep... it's a toss up as to which scenario is better.
December 29th, 2007, 05:20 PM
jenniferleighxo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jenniferleighxo
okay I have SO MUCH LAUNDRY TO DO! I am trying to do some work on the computer and get the kids ready for bed...I can't get the energy to do it all .. ughhh.

</div><div align="center">

</div>
December 29th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Luke is actually sleeping REALLY well. Maddie does all right in the big girl bed. She stayed there all night last night, but she has been waking up and coming to bed with me (after the first two nights--she stayed in her bed those nights). I don't mind either way. If she comes to bed with me mid way through the night, I have less engorgement. If she stays in her bed, I have more sleep... it's a toss up as to which scenario is better. [/b]
I remember one night I fell asleep on the couch at like 7 and didn't wake up until the next morning at like 6-7...I was ready to explode! It was SO painful! I was always lazy and didn't pump overnight! But I was able to get 32-40 oz day with pumping 3 or 4 times!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search