Yay for cleaning!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2007, 12:35 PM
gctattoo
I was just organizing one of the bookcases in our room when I came across a great find. I had gotten a free sample of Starkist tuna and a booklet of recipes/coupons from Del Monte/Starkist several months ago. I remember looking through it, but I put it aside for some reason. I just found it again today and saw the great coupons in the back! And none have expired yet either. I have no idea why I didn't clip them at the time. That's weird.

Anywho, I now have coupons for two free items! One is for dog treats which my FIL's dog will be happy to have, I'm sure. And the other is for a Del Monte fruit naturals fruit cup. Plus there was a $1 off 12 Del Monte veggies/fruits, $1 off 2 Starkist tuna pouches, $.50 off any Heartlland pasta, and $1 off Success rice. And a few I won't use that'll go in my extra coupon pile.

Wow, who knew I would find such treasures in my house today?
December 29th, 2007, 12:58 PM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love it when that happens! Its like finding money in your pants pocket!

December 29th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, you are definitely more motivated than I am if you are cleaning...I just don't feel like doing it! But we did run out to Target for a few things! I'll make a separate thread about it!
December 29th, 2007, 03:23 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Someone(s) cleaned my house while I was at the store. I could do a jig I'm so freaking excited about it! *jig jig jig*
December 29th, 2007, 03:57 PM
CBMS

hooray!

Now come clean my house, would ya?
December 29th, 2007, 06:28 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for house cleaning and finding coupons.

And Mandi, send those house cleaning fairies this way. My MIL is coming on Weds and the bathroom that she will be using is borderline offensive. I have been so lazy lately about cleaning. *sigh*

December 29th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Yea, good luck Sonja. These are the same people that even Kris noticed don't generally do anything. I wouldn't hold your breath.
December 29th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Yea, good luck Sonja. These are the same people that even Kris noticed don't generally do anything. I wouldn't hold your breath. [/b]
What are you saying...that I normally don't notice things??? I think I'm pretty observant (and typically pretty brave enough to comment on my observations!
December 29th, 2007, 06:41 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Yea, good luck Sonja. These are the same people that even Kris noticed don't generally do anything. I wouldn't hold your breath. [/b]

LOL, Mandi. I think that I would rather clean it myself than have DH's grandma rearrange everything like she did right after we moved in.

December 30th, 2007, 08:36 AM
I really meant that you noticed enough to say something about it when no one else did. It wasn't an insult. I know I can't get anything past you.
December 30th, 2007, 09:55 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
Sweet!

I have three "free" item coupons... but I cannot find the products at the store down here in Portland.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search