Trip to Target

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Regular stuff I got:

6 travel packs of wipes 1.27 each ($3/2 coupons)
4 cans of cream of chicken soup (I never got it before and am still craving it!!) on sale for .67 (.50/2 and .35/4 coupons)
wooden ambulance from the $ spot (clearanced even more to 25 cents)

OOP-.21
Savings-11.45

Christmas stuff I got:

Pjs for kiddo for next year-3.74
Pjs for new baby or next year-1.99
9 packs of letter paper that is printed on both sides (you fold and attach a picture to the outside and the letter goes on the inside) and envelopes(15 per pack)-this will be enough for the next 2 years!!!!-0.74

OOP-13.32
Savings-42.46

December 29th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Was your target's Xmas stuff 75% already? I'm jealous! I called and ours is still 50%.
December 29th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Was your target's Xmas stuff 75% already? I'm jealous! I called and ours is still 50%.[/b]
Sure was!

When I was there on Wed or Thurs it was still 50%.
December 29th, 2007, 04:04 PM
CBMS
woohoo! I still haven't been to target...

I've been busy nursing babies and going to church. that's about all I've done. I plan to go tomorrow. I wanted to get there this evening, but it's looking like I won't make it.
December 29th, 2007, 05:52 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went to Target tonight also but did not do nearly as well as you did. Our Christmas stuff is still 50% off too.

December 29th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I went to Target tonight also but did not do nearly as well as you did. Our Christmas stuff is still 50% off too.[/b]
Bummer!

Even at 75% off they still had a ton of stuff!!!!
December 29th, 2007, 06:12 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I also went to Target, and it was a zoo. Tons of clearance left, but only 50% off, which I'm not at all interested in. I'll hold out, thanks.
December 29th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't make it to Hobby Lobby yet for tins for next year, but I doubt they'll be 80% off yet...Last year they still had tons left by the time they got to 80% off. I'll go on Wednesday since I have to go to work in the morning, but then I'll have time while the younger one is in preschool (the older one will be with her dad).
December 29th, 2007, 06:19 PM
I may have to make another trip to Target in a couple to days to check the Christmas clearance. They still had a ton left. And of course, I will have to pick up some free wipes. We don't have the travel ones so I hope that they will have enough of the 40 pack ones for $1.47 for me to get a really good stockpile going. I have got like 8 so far. I need more. LOL

December 29th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Heck I'd take the 40 wipes for 1.47! The 16 packs are 1.27 and the 40 packs are 2.29!!! YIKES! I even scanned one in the Christmas packaging and it was 2.29! I'd rather get free 16 packs than 79 cent 40 packs! I have quite a few wipes though-4 tubs, 2 refills for tubs, 14 16ct packs and 2 40 counts I picked up at CVS. Then I have about 10 of the clean team refills too!
December 29th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I trying to stock up on the 40 count wipes. I also have 2-3 refills and 2 tubs 4 Kandoo tubs then the 7 40 counts wipes. But I need more!

December 29th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Even after kids are out of diapers they come in handy! My grandma takes some to the fair for wiping hands and such when there's not time to get to the bathrooms. I'm sure I'll keep them in my car for the next 15 years (not these particular ones, but you know what I mean!)
December 29th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Even after kids are out of diapers they come in handy! My grandma takes some to the fair for wiping hands and such when there's not time to get to the bathrooms. I'm sure I'll keep them in my car for the next 15 years (not these particular ones, but you know what I mean!)[/b]

You never know, stock up enough and you may be using these in 15 years. LOL!

December 29th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That would be a heck of a lot of trips to Target! I'm trying to not be too noticeable with the coupons. I have done 4 in a transaction with no problem, but am afraid to push it!

I cleaned out (well left 1) the new Target by me, but I will stop atthe one on the way to my mom's tomorrow. I still have the other Target a little farther from me too!
December 30th, 2007, 08:31 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Kris is a Target wipe buying machine. Soon we'll have you brazen enough to not care if you draw attention. It used to drive me crazy ... now, not so much.
December 30th, 2007, 10:27 AM
I think the most I have done in one trip was 3. But I went back today and got 5 more 40count wipes and 1 cleanteam wipes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search