Breeze Monitors?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2007, 06:08 PM
jenniferleighxo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jenniferleighxo
you all keep talking about these "Breeze" Monitors, What are they? And are you all getting them for free? I'm so confused! hehe. Help a girl out!

</div><div align="center">

</div>
December 30th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If Teri's still on she'll be able to tell you better. I believe they are on sale for $9.99 and there's a coupon in CVS stores that will make them free, plus *I think* you get some EBs with the purchase too. Which means CVS is just handing out money to use in their store.
December 30th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I just googled it and read the same thing...awesome!

</div>
December 30th, 2007, 06:17 PM
gctattoo
Here's the 411 on the Breeze2 blood glucose monitors:

You get your hands on some of those "Managing Diabetes" booklets back around the pharmacy counters. They contain a coupon for $50 off on the Breeze2 monitors. Starting on the 1st. and continuing for the rest of the month, they will be on sale for $9.99. But with your CVS coupon from the booklet, you will pay $0 OOP. And in addition, $9.99 in EB's will print with purchase. So you've just made $10! Even more money if you combine your transaction with other items so you can use a 2/10, 3/15, 4/20 CRT-- whatever you happen to have lying around. And here's the real kicker: there is a rebate good up to $40 in the box. So you make $10 outright and then send away the rebate for another $10. Free money all the way around. That's diabetes monitor buying at its best.

*Oh, and the deal is good for 5 per card. However, if you can find all five, consider yourself lucky.
December 30th, 2007, 06:21 PM
say...you have a cvs card and your husband signs up as well....could you get 10 that way? lol ...just trying to learn here!

</div>
December 30th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I believe you can have more than one card yourself!
December 30th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Teri bought 15 monitors in November!!!!
gctattoo
You can have as many cards as you want and each one would have the limit of five. I have two in my name and one in Alisha's. You can either get additional ones in your name (Don't use the same phone number for both. In fact, you don't have to use a phone number at all.) or sign up everyone in your house-- even your pets! I have three cards and I got extremely lucky to find all 15 Nova monitors for a total of $300 in free money.
OMGOMGOMG! insaneness, I love it.

</div>
December 30th, 2007, 06:32 PM
gctattoo
I suggest making each name a little different if you're planning on using your name for additional ones. My original card had a Ms. in front of my name. So I left off a prefix for my second so I could tell at a glance which EB's/CRT's went with which card. And then Alisha's is pretty easy to tell. You could use just the first initial for one or first plus middle initial.

You just really wanna make sure you keep it all straight. With the cards, I have them all on different keyrings so there's no confusion.
December 31st, 2007, 10:58 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
There are five ExtraCare cards in this house ... mine, Ben's, Adam's, Beth's, and my mom's. Somehow, I carry around all of them ... , and the people that live here could give two craps about the fact that they have one in the first place. I simply wrote on the back of them in Sharpie so I knew whose was whose. I'm a cunning devil.
December 31st, 2007, 11:23 AM
MichelleB.
Quote:
Here's the 411 on the Breeze2 blood glucose monitors:

You get your hands on some of those "Managing Diabetes" booklets back around the pharmacy counters. They contain a coupon for $50 off on the Breeze2 monitors. Starting on the 1st. and continuing for the rest of the month, they will be on sale for $9.99. But with your CVS coupon from the booklet, you will pay $0 OOP. And in addition, $9.99 in EB's will print with purchase. So you've just made $10! Even more money if you combine your transaction with other items so you can use a 2/10, 3/15, 4/20 CRT-- whatever you happen to have lying around. And here's the real kicker: there is a rebate good up to $40 in the box. So you make $10 outright and then send away the rebate for another $10. Free money all the way around. That's diabetes monitor buying at its best.

*Oh, and the deal is good for 5 per card. However, if you can find all five, consider yourself lucky. [/b]
OH MYLANTA! I had no idea. This is gonna be as much fun as the NovaMax hunt was. I am getting amped up as I type.
December 31st, 2007, 11:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
There are five ExtraCare cards in this house ... mine, Ben's, Adam's, Beth's, and my mom's. Somehow, I carry around all of them ... , and the people that live here could give two craps about the fact that they have one in the first place. I simply wrote on the back of them in Sharpie so I knew whose was whose. I'm a cunning devil.[/b]
I only have 2 cards that I use.
December 31st, 2007, 05:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
SO far I only have 1, but things can always change!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search