Sunday Coupon Preview

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2008, 06:15 PM
gctattoo
We've hit the motherload of coupons, ladies! WOOT!

http://www.taylortownpreview.com/id16.htm
January 1st, 2008, 06:37 PM
jenniferleighxo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jenniferleighxo
woot! can't wait!

</div><div align="center">

</div>
January 1st, 2008, 07:10 PM
CBMS
woot!

I will have to get a few papers...
January 1st, 2008, 07:11 PM
so, what are you planning on using of these coupons? and where?

</div>
January 1st, 2008, 07:27 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I am actually impressed. There are quite a few that I will use. Like the Lysol disinfecting spray $1 off any, that will pair up great with Publix's BOGO sale that they have quite often. And I don't know if I should be disappointed that there is not a Vive BOGO coupon. I already have sooooo much shampoo but you can't beat that when there is a BOGO sale.

I think that I will be picking up a couple papers also.

Quote:
so, what are you planning on using of these coupons? and where?[/b]

It depends on the stores in your area and the sales. I always try to pair up coupons with BOGO sales or a really good sale. I know that several of coupons listed are items that frequently go BOGO at our local grocery store, Publix or Winn-Dixie.

January 1st, 2008, 07:31 PM
oh okay

Do you all buy a few papers...?

I am def. getting myself some of these coupons!

Tomorrow Hubby is going back to work after his four day weekend =] ... and he's bringing me home the recycled sunday paper from the office =]

</div>
January 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM
gctattoo
I only buy one paper. And if I want additional coupons, I dumpster dive for more. We have several newspaper recycling dumpsters around here so I'm pretty lucky at finding lots more inserts. Nothing beats free coupons.
January 1st, 2008, 07:37 PM
Quote:
oh okay

Do you all buy a few papers...?

I am def. getting myself some of these coupons!

Tomorrow Hubby is going back to work after his four day weekend =] ... and he's bringing me home the recycled sunday paper from the office =][/b]
I sometimes buy a few papers if the coupons are really good. Our papers are $1.25 or $1 depending on the edition that you buy. Or the paper that I have to get in order to get the P&G inserts are $1.50. The coupons have to save me atleast triple that in order for me to buy multiples.

That is awesome that your DH can get you the paper from his office. People sometimes bring coupons in to DH's work and he always lets me pick the ones that I want when I pick him up from work.

January 1st, 2008, 07:45 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
w00t! I haven't bought a paper in forever!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
January 1st, 2008, 07:57 PM
CBMS
My paper is only 50 cents, so I can get three for the same as some of you pay for one. My paper is cool like that.

I use them with BOGO deals and good sales that I just can't refuse (especially when the coupon is factored in). It depends where they're on sale, what the price is, etc. I will clip any that are my "usuals" or I know go on good sales/BOGOs every so often at my stores...
January 1st, 2008, 08:07 PM
Quote:
My paper is only 50 cents, so I can get three for the same as some of you pay for one. My paper is cool like that. [/b]
You suck, Kim.

January 1st, 2008, 08:17 PM
CBMS
I know.

January 1st, 2008, 08:30 PM
xlyingxwhispersx's Avatar Veteran
Oh my word im blown away. I think im gonna buy like 6 papers this week I love the 3$ excedrin Q's!!
January 1st, 2008, 08:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Oh my word im blown away. I think im gonna buy like 6 papers this week I love the 3$ excedrin Q's!! [/b]
The $3 off is only good for 100ct+. They usually are quite a bit more than 3 bucks! I think CVS had them for like 9.99 or 9.49 recently. The $2 off coupons are actually much better bc WAG and CVS will frequently put the 24 ct on sale for 1.99, use the 2 coupon and it's free! I haven't paid for meds in months and I keep giving it away too!
January 1st, 2008, 09:16 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Wow I can't remember the last time I bought a paper but I think I'll get one this week.

January 1st, 2008, 10:35 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. I cleaned out my coupons this afternoon and pulled all the 12/31 expirations that have been hanging around forever. My goodness there were tons of them. I feel so empty. Soooooo good that it's a good coupon weekend. I may have to cough up the extra $1.75 for a second paper. We'll see.
January 2nd, 2008, 04:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yippee for a good week. I can buy 1 paper for $1.50 or get 2 for $2. I think this will be a 2 for week
January 2nd, 2008, 06:42 AM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope there's lots of papers left over at the gas station this week! I get 1 paper free with every $12 in gas I put in my vehicle, then at the end of the night they give me everything that's left. Last week I only got 16, but one week I got 37! I hope this week is on the upper end!!!

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
January 2nd, 2008, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Holy coupons, batman! 5 inserts, that's a lot! I guess I need to get on top of organizing all the ones I clipped over the weekend before the motherload hits.

I'll only buy one paper on Sunday, it's $1.75, but DH just HAS to have it to read (he reads the sports section and that's it) But, after Sunday, Giant Eagle sells them for $0.99...then I'll buy a few. And I'll rob my mom's coupons since she only clips a few and then tosses the rest.
January 2nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I hope there's lots of papers left over at the gas station this week! I get 1 paper free with every $12 in gas I put in my vehicle, then at the end of the night they give me everything that's left. Last week I only got 16, but one week I got 37! I hope this week is on the upper end!!![/b]
That's awesome!!!!

I'll be doing lots of clipping this Sunday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search