Im getting a 25$ GC to CVS!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2008, 08:46 AM
xlyingxwhispersx's Avatar Veteran
Im still not a great shopper at CVS. I want to stretch this GC as far as I can. I have no EB so I figured it was a great way to get started right??? Will you girls help me?? I should have the GC by the end of next week. Are there any good senerios out yet? Thanks girls!
January 2nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
CBMS
You need to start out by getting some "pay me" breeze 2's! That way, you'll have some EBs. Then you can start rolling them on things like Pepsi (that will get you more EBs), and anything else in the ad that looks good to you that earns you some EBs.
January 2nd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Oh okay. Breeze 2 Q's. Lemme see if I can find any of them! Can I go to CVS and just buy them only? For now...with out my GC? Whats the deal w/ them?
January 2nd, 2008, 09:16 AM
Why cant I find any of these Q's.
January 2nd, 2008, 09:17 AM
CBMS
Teri can give you exact details, but I *think* that it's like this: they cost XX.XX and you get 10.00 EBs for them. There's a CVS coupon for 50.00 off that they adjust down to what the cost is. There is no tax (usually), so it's 0.00 OOP and you get your 10.00 EBs (or maybe it's 9.99?) so you get paid 10 bucks for each one.

go getcha some!!! Limit of 5 per card.

You can also sweeten the deal (on your SECOND ONE!) by grabbing 14.00 worth of other stuff, using a 4/20, 10 EBs, and your CVS coupon for your breeze 2, and getting a nice almost-zero OOP again and still getting back another 10EBs. woot!! Gotta love CVS.
January 2nd, 2008, 02:43 PM
Woo hoo!! I have 2 breeze q's in the mail to me right now!! Now what!
January 2nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you get the coupons they should be for 50.00. The monitors are on sale for 9.99 so with the store coupon you pay 0.00 out of pocket and then get 9.99 in EB's! I scored three yesterday and it was great! There are a ton of free after ECB's this upcoming weekend at CVS so it might be best to roll your ECB's this weekend!

check out hcw for the ad preview!

January 2nd, 2008, 03:12 PM
gctattoo
Don't forget that there are rebates on the monitors as well. The best way to do the deal and (hopefully) get the sale price back for a rebate is to buy the monitors with other items to disguise the fact that you got it for free. That's where the CVS printables are really valuable because you can increase the amount you "spend" on a transaction while not really increasing your actual OOP amount. I would advise getting some of the monthly deals with your monitors for maximum EB's back on each transaction. Check out HCW for the monthly deal flyer pics and spreadsheet. The only other free one this month is CVS brand toothbrushes-- make sure to get the $2.99 ones (limit of 2 per card). Another promsing one is the Dial foaming hand soap 3-pack for $2.49 with $2 back. Good luck finding them though-- I haven't seen a single one yet in two stores.

I agree that next week is a killer week for rolling some EB's. They have tons of EB deals coming up.
January 2nd, 2008, 03:31 PM
The Q's im getting are for 30$...I guess I didnt gete the right ones? I wont get them by this weekend I dont think...Prolly monday-tuesday
January 2nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
You don't need to request manufacturer coupons, which is what you're getting. The $30/1 is a manu, not a CVS coupon. It'll work just the same, but there's no real need to trade for them. Go to CVS, look for the same book that had the NovaMax coupon in it. It's in there. $50/1.
January 2nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Im just worried my CVS wont have the booklets anymore. I just want to be super prepared. Its a good deal! If my cvs is out of them can I request a raincheck? Does anyone know?
January 2nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
You can try. It's a YMMV. Some people have had better luck than others on the RC, but I don't see why you'd need one s the coupon you'd be using expires on 1/31 and they're soooooo not obligated to give you a RC simply because you don't have enough coupons.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search