Target Wipe Deal

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2008, 03:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not sure how I did, but thought I would let you ladies make the decision!!!!

1-Huggies 64 ct wipes $2.36 (.75 manu coupon)
1-Luvs 92 ct diapers $14.49 (on sale)
7-Huggies Travel Wipes, 16ct $.99

4-$3.00 off Huggies coupons

Total OOP: $11.74
Total Saved: $12.75

I am trying to save, save, save....I live 45 min from a Target, 30 min from Wal-Mart/Meijer/Walgreens/Rite Aid. No CVS around....There might be one in Lansing, but that is 60 min from me.

I HAVE to start shopping at least 1x week to start saving like you ladies do. I work at home the majority of the time so have to travel to get to the stores and that doesn't usually happen until Saturday or Sunday. I go into the office (in Grand Rapids, it takes 2+ hrs to get to the office when I have to take DD to daycare, hence the reason I work at home) maybe once every two weeks.

I am trying.....

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

January 3rd, 2008, 05:20 AM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds good to me, but I am new to this too!! WAHOO! Congrats to you!! And GIAH I would go INSANE living that far from everything
January 3rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Hey lady! I'm in GR! Well, basically at least. There are 5 CVS' in GR, so maybe you can hit them up when you go to the office. There are a couple of them in Lansing as well.
January 3rd, 2008, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy

I will have to go to the CVS website to find the locations. My office is on 28th Street, right off of I-96, so I don't venture too far into GR. When I worked downtown, I LOVED IT!!! Oh well....

January 3rd, 2008, 08:31 AM
gctattoo
I found the ones in/near Lansing for you. Here's the link. I only knew of the one in Holt, but I guess they've added two more. I hate that mid-MI is so far behind on CVS's. There are absolutely none where any of my family lives.
January 3rd, 2008, 08:55 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Not sure how I did, but thought I would let you ladies make the decision!!!!

1-Huggies 64 ct wipes $2.36 (.75 manu coupon)
1-Luvs 92 ct diapers $14.49 (on sale)
7-Huggies Travel Wipes, 16ct $.99

4-$3.00 off Huggies coupons

Total OOP: $11.74
Total Saved: $12.75

I am trying to save, save, save....I live 45 min from a Target, 30 min from Wal-Mart/Meijer/Walgreens/Rite Aid. No CVS around....There might be one in Lansing, but that is 60 min from me.

I HAVE to start shopping at least 1x week to start saving like you ladies do. I work at home the majority of the time so have to travel to get to the stores and that doesn't usually happen until Saturday or Sunday. I go into the office (in Grand Rapids, it takes 2+ hrs to get to the office when I have to take DD to daycare, hence the reason I work at home) maybe once every two weeks.

I am trying.....[/b]
good job! Hey! Where do you live?? My family is in that area, generally speaking. I have family in Edmore/Cedar Lake, Holt, St. John's, Lansing, Alma, and other areas around there...
January 3rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
In Grand Rapids ... there's one at 28th and Eastern, and then another on 28th just shy of US 131 (Byron Center, maybe?). There is also one further down Eastern, one on Clyde Park, one on Fuller (down town), and one on Lake Road ... which I don't exactly remember ever going to. Hmmm. Either way, here's the link for the GR CVS stores ... CVS GR List.
January 3rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Great job!
January 3rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW!!! Thanks Ladies!!! I will now have to really start watching the CVS add...I can hit the 28th and Eastern. I will be hitting the Target in Lansing this weekend for more free wipes!!! Have to go for a family Christmas, so might as well make it a frugal trip.

I grew up in a little town called Vestaburg, but now live a little town called Crystal which is South of Vestaburg by about 15 miles. To get to any major chain stores I have to go to Alma, Mt, Pleasant (GO CHIPS!!!), Greenville, Lansing or GR. I don't like to travel that much, so I stay at home. I drove to GR for 8 years, 5x week. I am sick of it and loving the fact that I can work at home, make a decent living and keep my daughter home w/me 2x week and daycare 3x week. I have a GREAT JOB!!! Very many perks!!!!

January 3rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What a small world, I used to live in some apartment just off of 28th street on Byron Center. Sigh, I kind of miss it.

January 3rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
CBMS
I know Vestaburg!! I probably have family there, too. We have a Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge family. My dad has 10 brothers and sisters, my mother 6. And we have oh, so many cousins...
January 3rd, 2008, 06:49 PM
gctattoo
She lives near my old neck of the woods. My hometown of Ashley is maybe 15 miles away from Crystal-- straight east down M57 from Carson City. My mom and brother live in Carson City, my sister lives just outside of Crystal, my dad lives outside of Vestaburg, my best friend lives in Alma, and my other sister lives in St. Louis. I also have a brother who lives in St. Johns. I lived in Alma for a few months and also in Mt. Pleasant for about 6 months back in 2004/2005.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search