Breeze 2 count...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay, let's see who has what...

Kris-5

Teri-6, I think

Sarah-?

MichelleB-?

Add your name and how many you have!
January 5th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lorna-A big fat zero. Stupid manager.
January 5th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have 2. I'm not hunting them down. Just taking a peek when I happen to be in there anyway. I have about $67 in ECB and I'm running out of stuff to get.

I have enough wipes and diapers (esp since I'm going to cloth, no more sposies!), baby wash, bottles, etc so I don't really need anything for the baby from there. We have about 30 12packs at the moment and DH certainly don't need any shampoo, cold medicine, pain relievers, etc.

Any ideas on what I should get with what I have?

January 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm running out of ideas of what to get too! That's why I "bought" some CVS wipes the other day (I figured I should use the 2/10 as long as I had it!!!). We are so set on toiletries it's not even funny! I already have 15 packs of diapers for the baby and the kiddo has about 8 or so too! Wipes...totally set on that! I still have over 20 rolls of paper towels too! We have about 8 packs of pop (and we don't even drink it very often!). The pantry is overloaded with granola bars, fruit snacks, etc STILL!!! WIth the money from the Novas, I stocked up on some envelopes and such even though I "overpaid" for them, but with free EB so who cares! I still have a little over 40 EBs left. We have plenty of cleaning supplies too! What to get, what to get!! Worst case, I'll just get more diapers! I've been keeping my receipts from the baby diapers. I have 13 of 15 and from those receipts, my OOP has been $7.95 and that includes other things from the receipts too! Can't beat that!

Do you read/does your CVS carry books? One of the ones I go to has a small book section.
January 5th, 2008, 02:09 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have one. Stupid manager at the Venice store wouldn't let me get that one last night. Boo on them.

As for suggestions what to buy---- perfume or cologne for gifts? cards for upcoming birthdays? ice cream? photo frames for gifts?

January 5th, 2008, 02:15 PM
gctattoo
Yep, I have six. So far. I'm hoping to increase that number on Monday. I have room for nine more on my three cards. And guess what? DH's card came in the mail today so that's five more if I'm super lucky. I've even told DH that we need to take at least one trip out to the store in Lake Placid (about another 20 minutes past the CVS in Sebring that we go to). He doesn't mind because he knows that means we'll eat at Golden Corral.

As for what to buy with all your EB's. It's hard for me to say because I roll so many on deals for things I won't use. I haven't really gotten much lately that won't roll since I've felt my EB supply was dwindling. But the things I bought when I had tons of EB's to spare and didn't want to pay cash somewhere else: refills for my freshmatic, LOTS of Easy Ups, Nutripals shakes, bottle liners, diaper genie refills, Kandoo products, milk (you can never have too much milk), greeting cards, toilet paper, Cottonelle wipes for kids, Tide, Snuggle. That's all I can think of right now.
January 5th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hubby refuses to go in the store and get a card...poo on him! Oh well!

I'll probably look into getting genie refills. I haven't used the refills in months, I've just been putting the diapersw in a plastic grocery bag and then dumping thse in the genie and emptying every few days. We only change like 2 diapers a day while we're home though. But I will need some for this summer!
January 5th, 2008, 03:54 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
If I were to find Breeze 2s, and if I were to get EBs for them, I'd totally use them on toilet paper. You can never ever have too much toilet paper.
January 5th, 2008, 04:31 PM
jenniferleighxo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jenniferleighxo
NINE HERE!

</div><div align="center">

</div>
January 5th, 2008, 08:47 PM
CBMS
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!

0!
January 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Bummer!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search