Emma's growing a bug :) *updated 20-01-09*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Grads Pregnancy Journals & Bump Pics LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2009, 01:47 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Thought I may as well do one here as well as my DDC

Our Pregnancy Ticker

We got our first BFP at

9DPO

10DPO

9&10DPO

11DPO

Last Preggo tests at 13DPO

1st belly shot at 3 weeks , any kind of pudge there is not baby but I'll pop fast I did with my other kidlets

4 week belly shot I feel like I've already started to pop

Had our first appointment 29.10.09

We got there he checked my urine all was fine did a pregnancy test it came up positive right away nice and dark then he checked my uterus and did an internal He said he doesn't think its a tubal pregnancy *phew* and that I am a bit tender at the top of my uterus which is common for an early pregnancy and also a pregnancy after c-section. Anyway he said my uterus is measuring 6-7 weeks I know I *know* I am only 5 weeks because I *know* when I ovulated so Chris and I are even more convinced now that there's more then one He said he's happy to leave the ultrasound date for Friday if I am and I am He gave me a form to get some blood work done tomorrow and he's going to check my levels for me because I wanted to know my numbers Anyway over all it was an awesome appointment and I'm feeling nice and positive

Can't wait til Friday though!!

5 week belly shot

6 week belly shot (mind the dirty mirror we've had reno's in our bathroom this week and builders are very messy)

05.11.09-
6 week ultrasound

We have a HB!! Baby bug is measuring a little behind and unfortunately we have a hematoma taking up 10% of our placenta. I'm on modified bedrest until further notice. Ultrasound 2 is booked for the 18th.

7 week Belly shot

8 week belly shot

18.11.09-8 Week ultrasound

Heart beat 170, Hematoma is gone!! Bean is measuring 4 days behind.
9 week belly shot I've majorly popped

10 week belly shot I can't be this big really can I

2/12- Doctor appointment
Kinda bummed about today's appointment, Just with the bleeding I had I hoped that he'd at least try find the babies heart beat I know that there would be a good chance he wouldn't find it and I wouldn't of got upset but I would of liked him to at least try IDK. Anyway we talked about my due date and he's made my due date June 27th on his computer going by my last period and the day i got my positive HPT so at least he didn't go by the U/S dates July 2nd. We also discussed labor and he said if I go into labor on my own he will be happy to monitor me and see how i go if the baby is posterior though he will c-section me. He said that he will schedule my c-section at 39-40 and won't feel comfortable letting me go further. That was about it he checked my urine and bp all fine, then he gave me my referrals for my NT scan and blood work. He told me he wanted to see me in 4 weeks time but when I went to go make my appointment she couldn't get me in till the 15th of January which is 6 weeks away . Then I went to the hospital and booked my ultrasound for the Friday the 18th .
11 week belly shot

09.12.09- 11 week ultrasound

We had an ultrasound today because I had some bleeding and the doctor didn't think my uterus had grown since I'd seen him last. But Bug was perfect wiggling around in there

Another update- 11th of December
I spoke to my doctor and he said that the hematoma is back and grown. I have an ultrasound on the 18th.

12 week belly shot

18.12.09- NT Scan

Alien face hehe

Full body

The hematoma has gone Bub HR was 173. Measuring 13 weeks (finally to my O date) changed my DD to 25th of June♥ She said everything looked fine as in birth defect way but I got my blood drawn and I'll get those results next week..
13 week belly shot

14 week belly shot

15 week belly shot

16 week belly shot

19.01.09- 17 week Doctor Appointment
First the good stuff...
Uterus is measuring 19 weeks he said that's perfect. Bubs heart rate was good on the lower side of things but I can't remember exactly what he said.
Then I told him what was going on so he checked my BP and heart. He said my BP was up and my heart was slightly racing (though it didn't feel it to me). He checked m urine and it was clear of any protein but my iron was low or something so that's goodish. Then he sent me down stairs to have an ECG done on my heart (Electrocardiography). It came back okayish but nothing he was concerned about. I pointed out that I wasn't having one of my heart racing episodes so wouldn't it be normal even if there was something up and he said well good point lol. But he seemed to think there might be an underlying cause not my heart for say but something making it race. So then he sent me over for a full blood work including testing for Toxemia (Pre-eclampsia) and my wonderful (NOT SO MUCH) Glucose test... That took an hour and then they took like 4 viles of blood Anyway I'm not complaining at least he took me seriously and decided to check it all out. Should have my results tomorrow hopefully...

Oh and on a side note I booked my ultrasound but its not till the 11th of February .

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

Last edited by HippieLove; January 19th, 2010 at 03:00 PM.
December 6th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Goodness you had a lot of tests to kill! We just moved and I unpacked the under the bathroom sink box and found TONS of tests under there. DH just laughed at me for my ttc stash because I had OPKs, HPTs, lots of Preseed, and all my fertility monitor stuff. And I only took two tests when I got my bfp, on IC and one FRER.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent. Your belly is adorable!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
December 6th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Cute bump! I thought I took a lot of tests! i took about 6 tests lol
December 6th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Well I kept buying those pack of 3 FRER's with intention to leave it until the next day since I started testing at 9 DPO but I have weak will power and I think pee'd on like 4 at 10DPO then I just wanted to see the line get darker. I promise I did stop at 13DPO and haven't taken any since

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
December 7th, 2009, 07:39 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww you've already got a little bump! So cute!

December 9th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's a lot of tests!!!!

You're looking great!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
December 9th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Thank you

December 10th, 2009, 10:41 AM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
So cute! i took 7 tests! I think I will pop as quick as you are! I just hope my belly will be as cute as yours!

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
December 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Aww thank you

December 10th, 2009, 02:50 PM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Awww, cute lil bump

December 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad the baby is doing so well!

December 18th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Updated

December 19th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Beautiful u/s, I'm glad it went well! I love the head-on u/s shots, they look so neat.

December 19th, 2009, 08:58 AM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
Awwwww! You're bean is growing so fast!

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
December 19th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks

December 21st, 2009, 12:13 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your belly is so cute! I'm sorry that you've gone through so much, but I'm SO glad that baby is now measuring perfectly, and everything is going well! Grow, baby, grow!!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
January 19th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks!

January 19th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
u have a great bump!!! ur so lucky to show so quick!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search