Journey to Baby McD 2.0

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Grads Pregnancy Journals & Bump Pics LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2011, 09:40 AM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have never been so happy and relieved that the witch showed up as a i was last night! The early AF vibes must have worked! Yay! And apparently the pull 'n pray was successfull So i'm offically on the road to TTC #2. and scared out of my mind at the same time! Hubby is possibly even more excited than I am though, how does that happen? I'm all set in taking my prenatals, if we are successful i'll have to get a new recommendation for an OB as mine retired from the OB life in January but still practices GYN.

Which that is a funny story from when i went in for my appointment a couple weeks ago. Middle of my exam he gets a cell phone call. I'm thinking "crap, he's got an emergency c-section" or something to go to. he tells me to "hold on." um, where exactly am i going to go with my legs up in the air he opens the phone and says "i have to call you back" i hear the caller on the other end of the line ask "did you get my meds?" and he replies "i have to call you back..yeah...bye" I was lying there trying so hard not to crack up. only my dr would take a phone call during the middle of a gynological exam this is my dr who when i delivered riley and he was administering post partum care was joking and chastising the nurses for confirming entries that he wanted put in my medical record because they were debating on blood loss and other stuff. same dr who delivered riley's cousin above and while was doing my SIL's PP care was joking with my brother about football and talking truck repair. Gotta love older dr's and their bedside manner :lmao: it didn't dawn on me until after i was getting dressed that "Duuuhhh...he retired from OB...he wouldn't be getting a call to come deliver a baby!"

Other than that i'm going to continue to chart this cycle and wait for AF to leave the building and hopefully have some great news at the end of the month

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012

Last edited by artisticmind; October 1st, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
October 5th, 2011, 06:18 PM
the witch has officially left the building

missing our Feb. 2012
October 5th, 2011, 07:34 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
GL!!!! I hope u get ur BFP!!!!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

October 9th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Got our first round of BDing in this weekend I think it's still a little too early to result in anything by about a week and i'm torn between just going all out this month or attempting to sway for a girl. I've never wanted a girl before an this past 8 months or so I want one soooo bad LOL. We'll get what we get if we do get a + but if i can help it along one way i might! Is it the end of October yet so i can test?

missing our Feb. 2012
October 14th, 2011, 02:33 PM
off to buy groceries and tests this is only the second time in my life i've ever had an occasion to buy tests. Is it the 30th yet???

missing our Feb. 2012
October 18th, 2011, 09:57 PM
pretty sure i o'd yesterday (the 17th). had slight temp drop, not as big as it should have been but i had a certain little someone who woke up in the middle of the night and then tossed and turned in my bed for the remainder so i didn't get much sleep, let alone 3 solid hours before waking up/temping. Had more EWCM that i've seen in a long time and this morning my temp shot way up. I could test as early as the 27th/28th but i don't know if i want to that early. shooting for good news on the 30th LOL

missing our Feb. 2012
October 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
FF shows i did indeed O on the 17th. 5 DPO as of today. last 2 days i've had a headache and since thursday afternoon my nipples have been sore, not overly sore, but out of usual for me. I never have sore boobs/nips after ovulation. I had them slightly with Riley but that was after I had gotten my BFP with him. Then his afternoon my boobs were warm/tingly/numb like i had vapor rub on my chest. I'm telling myself that it's all in my head. Not working so much

FF says i should test on the 31st, i had planned on the 30th. With Riley I got my BFP on CD 27 or 28, i'm on CD 22 now. I kinda want to test on day 27 or 28 but i don't want shoot myself in the foot either. Temps are up though so i'll take that sign!

missing our Feb. 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search