Girls Carter's Clothing - 12 Months

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Girls Clothes 0 - 24 Months LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2009, 07:13 PM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Items given to needy mother for free.

I have the following items for sale. I have described and pictured them as best I can. I work hard to do honest and good business. I'm a cohost here at JM and have a good ebay seller reputation.

Many of the items are slightly imperfect used condition, but all are good - no holes or defects. All are first generation clothing.

Continental US Shipping only.

All prices include shipping (USPS First Class) for individual items. If you want a combined rate with shipping just send the item numbers and I'll reply with a quote. Quoted items have 24 hours to pay or they are offered to the next interested party. Payment via funded Paypal only. No returns unless gross error on my part. Ships within 2 business days of payment.

Thanks for looking!

Please PM me if you have interest or questions!
*Cyndee*

All are size 12 Months

*** BUY ALL 3 Sets for $13, Includes Shipping ***

Carter's 2 Piece Longsleeve Onesie and Pants Set
"I'll always be Daddy's little girl"

Has some light staining shown in pic, great shape and comfy playwear
Price: $4.50 (Includes Shipping)

Carter's 2 Piece Shortsleeve Onesie and Pants Set
"Daddy's Little Girl"
(Has a third piece, a pink l/s onesie I'll include for free, it has some light staining on the back which is why I'm not selling it, but it could come in handy)

Some light spot(s) on the onesie as pictured. Otherwise great condition. Elastic waist pants
Price: $4.50 (includes Shipping)

Carter's 2 Piece top and skirted Pants
Green mushrooms

No spots or defects. Very comfy, light.
Price: $5.50 (includes Shipping)

Thank you!

Last edited by *Cyndee*; March 5th, 2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Can't Edit the Title - DELETE

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search