Girl's clothes and shoes - size 9-24 months

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Girls Clothes 0 - 24 Months LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sophia's Momma
  • I accept paypal or a money order.
  • If you pay through paypal, either please pay with funded paypal (from a bank account, checking account, or paypal balance) or cover your credit card fees.
  • I ship within 24 hours of a payment.
  • I will be updating with more shoes and outfits this week! Anything that doesn't have a picture, will soon have one, so check back!
  • If you like something, but you think the price is too high, make an offer! I just want to get rid of this stuff!

X-small/small Gap Denim Sunhat - Brand new, but the tag fell off - the plastic thing is still attached! - $3

NWT 12M First Impressions Beige velour short sleeve dress with bloomers. The bloomers still have tags, but the dress tag was removed. Never worn. Wide ribbon at waistband that ties in the back, purple flower detail on front neckline. Purchased at Macy's for $30. Asking $12.

NWOT 12M First Impressions Purple velour short sleeve dress with bloomers. Never worn. Wide ribbon at waistband that ties in the back, pink flower detail on front neckline. Purchased at Macy's for $30. Asking $12

NWT 12M Little Bitty 3-piece Dress. The top is a tank top style, comes with hat and bloomers. White with pink and green flowers. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! $7

12M Carter's Long Sleeve and Pants Brown Owl Outfit - new with tags!!! $5

12-18M Gymboree tank top dress with bloomers. Excellent condition - $7

12-18M Old Navy Gray skirt with built in diaper cover. Excellent condition - $3

18M Circo Orange terry cloth skirt with built diaper cover. GREAT condition - $3

18M Pink Short Sleeve Carter's Dress - has flowers on it. One tiny stain near neck, can barely be seen - $2

18M Carter's Pink Onesie summer outfit. Has pink embroidered flipflops. Some piling due to normal wear, no stains, great condition. $3

18M Carter's Purple short sleeve dress. Has a butterfly on the front of it and a butterfly pattern on the bottom of it. Comes with bloomers. $3

NWOT 18M Baby Headquarters 3-piece outfit. There are brown capri bottoms, a pink cap sleeve shirt and a brown short sleeve half shirt zip-up. $6

24M Osh Kosh B'Gosh green and white checked overall shorts. Perfect condition! Worn only a few times. $3

Size 4 - Stride Rite Black Dress shoes - Worn less than 5x. Retail $50. Asking $10

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggie!

My Scrapbooking Blog

Last edited by Sophia's Momma; May 17th, 2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Some items sold!
May 10th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
NEW IN PACKAGE Size 12-18 months Koala Baby Pink and White Shoes- Genuine Leather - Retail $14, asking $7

My Scrapbooking Blog

Last edited by Sophia's Momma; May 10th, 2009 at 08:26 AM.
May 10th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Added new items - 5/17

My Scrapbooking Blog

Last edited by Sophia's Momma; May 17th, 2009 at 06:07 PM.
May 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
I would love the first one!! How much would shipping to 60647 be?! [:

May 15th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
updated 5/15 - removed sold items

My Scrapbooking Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search