Baby Girl Clothes Mostly NB, some 0/3 - Fall/Winter

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Girls Clothes 0 - 24 Months LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Mama2Lyns's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Mama2Lyns
Sleepers/Gowns - $3.00ppd each

Carter's Child of Mine Footed Snap Sleeper - White with blue and purple flowers - Sz NB - EUC no stains

Little Me Footed Snap Sleeper - Pink w/ brown monkeys & pink and purple flowers - Sz NB - EUC no stains.

Carter's Footed Collared Snap Sleeper - Yellow w/ pink flowers, very pretty! - Sz NB - EUC no stains.

Carter's Child of Mine Footed Zip Sleeper - Pink w/ a flower and the word "Sweetie" - Sz NB - EUC no stains.

Carter's Just One Year very soft, fleece feeling footed snap sleeper - Purple w/ butterflies and polka dots - Sz NB - EUC, very soft and warm. No stains.

Lot of 2 NB Gowns, they say "one size" but they fit as long as the newborn clothes did They both have a princess tiara on them. One is solid pink, the other is striped. Both in EUC, no stains.
$4.00ppd for both.

Onesies- $2.00ppd each

Gerber girly print onesie - sz NB - EUC no stains

Carter's pink and brown flower print onesie - size NB - EUC no stains.

Jackets/Sweaters-

Faded Glory Baby Button up sweater - sz 0-3m - EUC no stains...I am thinking this one was washed and never worn.
$2.25ppd

Lot of 2 Blue Button Sweaters - 1 Carters (one on bottom) and 1 Little Legends (one on top). Both size 0-3m. Both EUC w/ no stains.
$3.00ppd for both.

Disney Classic Pooh collared snap up shirt/sweater size 0-3 - EUC no stains.
$2.00ppd

Baby Connections Hooded zip up jacket. Sz NB. EUC no stains...only wore once and washed.
$2.50ppd

Carter's hooded zip up jacket with pockets. Cherry print. My old favorite jacket Size 0-3m. EUC no stains.
$3.00ppd

Carter's hooded zip up jacket. Very soft, fleece feeling. Size 0-3m. Could be unisex. Mommy & Me print. Washed and wore once!
$3.00ppd

Carter's hooded zip up fleece feeling jacket. Very soft and fleece feeling. Sweet baby/duck print. Could be unisex. Sz 0-3m. Washed, never wore!
$3.00ppd

Carter's Just One Year hooded zip up jacket. Sz 6m. Very soft, fleece feeling. Sheep theme, ears on top of hood...super cute! EUC no stains.
$3.00ppd

Paypal preferred. Prices are ppd for the United States only. PM me with any international interest
**Heather**(24) Mommy to: Katelyn and Adelyn. TTC #3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search