Girls 2T..tons of cute stuff! Gymbo, Gap, TCP, Carters!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Girls Clothes 2T & Up LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2009, 07:54 AM
damienalex's Avatar Member
Everything in the first two posts are sold! Anything added 1/29 is still available!! Thanks!!

I have a TON of girls size 2T that I'm looking to sell. She's got WAY too much. This is not even a 1/4 of the stuff I have...I don't really have time to write brands or anything, so I'll just sell it all cheap!! Everything is either NWT, NWOT or worn MAYBE twice at the most..if it's been worn, it's still in perfect condition. If there is anything wrong, I'll mark it! I'd like $1.00 for most of it..anything NWT or NWOT $1.50 and outfits that are NWOT or NWT I'd like $2.00 for..if you buy alot, I'll give you a big discount! I would LOVE to sell this all to one person, so make offers please! Most of it is Gymboree or TCP..with some gap, old navy, a few things from Target and Carters. If you want better pics or brands of anything, just ask!! I have 4 more 18 gallon (the "normal" sized ones from walmart) sized storage bins FULL of just 2T stuff so I do have ALOT more...this stuff don't fill one fully, just so you get an idea of how much is left lol..I'm working on getting pictures! I also have a TON of 3T..like 5 bins full and boys 3T..about the same amount..ALL cute and most namebrand in GREAT condition, if you're looking for those sizes, let me know!! Thanks!

NWT

NWT

NWOT
NWT
NWOT has a hat too not pictured

NWT

NWT
NWT
NWOT

NWOT
NWOT
NWOT

NWOT
NWT

NWOT

January 22nd, 2009, 08:00 AM

NWT
Some NWT and NWOT

NWOT

NWOT

NWT

NWOT

January 22nd, 2009, 08:00 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Do you have shirts to go with the black and red skirts? I may want them too if you have shirts to match. I'll be waiting for more! I need 2T and 3T!!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
January 22nd, 2009, 08:05 PM

I like these too...

Could you number the next ones you list, I keep saving them and uploading them to photobucket

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
January 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lisamcole
Can you give me a quote for everything that is in this post including shipping to 33414?

January 23rd, 2009, 05:50 PM
I PMed you awhile ago about lots of items, did you get it?

January 29th, 2009, 09:37 AM
1. NWT
2. NWT
3.NWT
4.NWT
7.NWT
10.NWT
11. Sorry about the stupid angle of this pic lol
12.NWT
13.NWT
14.NWT
15.NWOT
16.NWOT
17.NWT
19. These are black dress pants, VERY VERY cute, sorry you can't see them very well...

20.NWOT
21.NWOT
22.NWT These are 3T

23. NWT
January 29th, 2009, 09:47 AM
25. NWOT
27. NWT
28.NWOT
29.NWOT
30.NWOT

31.The flowers on these are bent from storage, when I put them away, I made sure the flowers were open, but somehow they still got creases! Very very cute still

32.[IMG]
33.NWT
34.NWT
35.NWT
37.NWOT
38.NWOT

39.NWOT

40.NWOT
42.NWOT
January 29th, 2009, 06:36 PM
I'm interested in the whole lot, I sent you a PM.

February 10th, 2009, 11:39 AM
jsmommy0004's Avatar Super Mommy
What do you have left? I am especially interested in pics 1, 2 , 10 , 12, 18, 38 PM me if you still have these. Thanks!

February 16th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Newbies
Hey!
I am always looking for clothing for DD and would LOVE to set up a recurring deal with you. I was hoping that you might have #'s 3, 10 and 17 still available from the 1/29 post. My email is whinniegirl@aol.com. Please lmk and thanks!!

Jeanne
March 22nd, 2009, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you still have things available? If so, please PM me because I will probably not check back here! Thanks

July 1st, 2009, 01:06 AM
is anything stil available?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search