Gymboree 0-3 m & 3-6 m EEEUC!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Boys Clothes 0 - 24 Months LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2009, 03:59 PM
MamaBx3
My boy is EXTREMELY long for his age He only wore this stuff for a short while.. Some of it has only been worn once or twice. Everything is in excellent condition.. no holes or stains. Items come from a smoke free, Canadian, Shih Tzu lovin' home. (our pups don't wear the baby's clothes )
My camera is VERY stubborn.. It only flashes when it wants to, so these aren't the greatest pics. I can try my very best to take better ones if needed. If you don't like my prices, please feel free to make reasonable offers

I take PayPal, funded and cc, no fees!

1. 0-3 months "Little Peanut" striped sleeper. This was my FAVORITE $8ppd

2. Up to 7 lbs onesies. Both were worn once. $4ppd each or both for $6ppd SOLD

3. 0-3 m romper w/ matching socks. 8ppd SOLD

4. Up to 7 lbs velour snowman romper. 8ppd

5. Up to 7 lbs Whale set - this is SO sweet. My little dude wore the long sleeved onesie, hat and pants once. None of the other shirts have been worn, but they have been washed. I do have a pair of socks that go with this set. $15ppd

6. 0-3 m tshirt onesie and pants. The color is a dark rusty red. The pants are a wind breaker like material and they are lined with cotton. $8ppd

7. 0-3 m snowman shirt and velour pants. $10ppd

8. 3-6 m ducky sleeper. $7ppd

9. 0-3 m waffle material romper. $8ppd

10. 0-3 m Sweet Pet set. Tshirt onesie, very soft jean material overalls and pea sockies. $12ppd

11. 0-3 m "Choo Choo" train long sleeved onesie. $5ppd

12. 0-3 m Elephant romper, socks and hat. This is pretty gender neutral .. if not more girly But.. My boy wears pink so, this was a must have! $12 ppd

13. 0-3 m shirt, velour pants, socks and size 01 due suede booties. $14ppd SOLD

14. 0-3 m tshirt onesie. "Three bears" $5ppd

15. 0-3 m tshirt onesie and 3-6 m hooded zip up sweatshirt. $5ppd for the tshirt and $7ppd for the sweatshirt or $10ppd for both. SOLD

16. 0-3 m corduroy overalls. $8ppd

17. 0-3 m tshirt onesie. $5ppd SOLD

18. 3-6 m Train sweater. Never been worn or washed. $12ppd

19. 0-3 m Snowman sweater with corduroy pants. $10ppd

20. 0-3 m Dump truck sleeper. $8ppd

21. 0-3 m Bears/Camping sleeper. 8ppd

22. 3-6 m "Here comes trouble" romper. $8ppd

23. 3-6 m train sleeper. $8ppd

Last edited by MamaBx3; March 10th, 2009 at 07:14 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search