3T, 4T, and 5T

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Boys Clothes 2T & Up LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2009, 01:06 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
**PRICES ARE NOT SHIPPED**
1. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! Please don't PM me unless you are seriously interested in purchasing the items.
2. $5.00 with shipping minimum.
3. Please PM me with the item numbers you would like...you can also include the description but please make sure the item number is included.
4. Once I give you a quote, you have 18 hours to pay or else I move onto the next mama.
5. Please include your ZIP CODE for your shipping quote. Without it, I can't give you a quote.
6. All items are from a pet free/smoke free home. They are clean and smell wonderful...and are in exc condition unless mentioned otherwise.
7. I can ship out next day and always charge cheapest shipping. Your shipping quote always includes delivery confirmation. 8. I will give you feedback and ask that you do the same, when you receive your items and you are satisfied.
9. I take funded and credit card, just let me know which one you will be paying with so I can give you the right PP addy, I just ask that you pay the fees.
Thanks for looking!

200. Old Navy jacket, pilly but I think it's suppposed to be that way. Size 3T says Cam on the tag $3.00

201. Cherokee flannel coat new, washed once, never worn, thick and lined. 3T $2.00

202. Sprockets 5T 1.00

203. CHildrens Place 4T $2.50

204. Nautica size 4 $3.00 **SOLD**

205. Nike shirt 4T stain on front and hole .50

206. Wonderkids brand new, washed once, worn once 4T 2 pc set. $4.00

207. Carters Vintage 4T $1.00 **SOLD**

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
January 16th, 2009, 01:16 PM
210. Oshkosh size 4 $1.50

Stain on sleeve

211. Oshkosh 4T, pretty pilly, needs a good lint brushing! $2.00

213. Carters Vintage 4T $2.00

215. Toughskins with patches on knees $1.00

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!

Last edited by 2bluesandapink; March 22nd, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
January 16th, 2009, 02:14 PM
217. Champion size 5 $2.00

218. 3T Thomas jammies, very well worn but still fun $1.00

219. 3T Old Navy coat. This is a really cute coat, I bought it used online and Camden wore it for 3 months, it wasn't until I took a picture of it that I saw a stiching repair that was made before I got it. You can see it in the photos, it's not very noticeable AT ALL. $3.00

220. Size 5.5 $2.00

221. New Balance size 9 $2.00 **SOLD**

222. Nike well worn size 4T $1.50**SOLD**

223. Bathrobe, says it's a small. I would guess it would fit a 2 year old comfortably...not sure, my son never wore it. $2.50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search