Nursing Bras & a Nursing Shirt

Maternity & Nursing

Clothing, Belly Bands, Accessories, Pumps, Nursing Bras, etc.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Maternity & Nursing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Prices do not include shipping.

I have a bunch of nursing bras and one nursing shirt, I'll get pics in a bit, but here is what I have.

White Basic Soft Cup Motherhood Nursing Bra - 38E GUC - $4.00

White Gilligan & O’Malley Lace Trim Nursing Bra - size is worn off, but I think it was a 38E as well, this is missing one loop for the clasp hook, but still fits fine. Anyway, I'm pricing it accordingly. - $2.00

Black Motherhood Maternity Underwire Nursing Bra - 36E (EUC, like new) - $6.00

Nude Motherhood Maternity Underwire Nursing Bra - 38D (EUC, like new) - $6.00

I know some say underwire is a no-no, but I thought of quitting BF'ing a few times JUST due to the lack of support nursing bras offered. It was a huge weight off my chest (pun intended, LMAO!) when I caved and tried on an underwire nursing bra. The 36E and 38D bras both fit me fine, I just had them on different strap settings, like the 36E was on the last setting and the 38D was on the first setting.

Nude Bravado Original Nursing Bra - M+ - $15.00

And lastly, a motherhood long sleeve nursing shirt (size L). It's a mock layer, lift up opening top. It looks like you're wearing a short sleeve green tee shirt with a long sleeve heather gray shirt underneath. To nurse, you lift the green tee shirt and the heather gray layer has an opening on each side to reveal your nursing bra/boob. I'm trying to find a pic of me wearing it, but it doesn't look like I have any. I also can't seem to find any online, sheesh, it's a basic style, you would think I could easily find it. - $7.00

Aha,here's a picture of it, I guess this style is no longer available at motherhood. http://www.thefind.com/apparel/info-...g-double-layer

The style is the green shirt in the middle, second down.
Due January 2nd with baby #3!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search