Pottery Barn Kids - Baby Boats Nursery Bedding - FREE

Baby Gear

Baby Carriers, Bedding, Room Decor, Car Seats, Strollers, etc.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Gear LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2009, 04:53 PM
*Hayley*
We used this set for my son who is now 18 months old and is getting ready to transition to his big boy bed:

Baby Boats Nursery | Pottery Barn Kids

pics from home:

I've got one fitted sheet of the pattern you see in the crib, two window valences as seen in the photo, bed skirt and rug. The quilt has his name embroidered on it so we obviously will be keeping that.

Free to anyone willing to pay shipping.

Last edited by *Hayley*; October 6th, 2009 at 10:42 AM.
October 6th, 2009, 10:43 AM
*Hayley*
bump
October 7th, 2009, 05:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can not believe someone has not snagged onto this very cute
October 7th, 2009, 09:41 AM
*Hayley*
i know, i'd rather send it to someone here as opposed to just dropping it at Goodwill.
October 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Haley. I am very interested in your baby boats rug and bedding and would pay the shipping to receive it. Where will it be coming from?
October 10th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Hi Haley. Is your baby boats rug and bedding still available? I would love to have it and I am happy to pay the shipping.

Thanks,
somalley
October 25th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Haley....I know someone already asked, but I figured I'd check with you to see if your PB baby boats bedding is still available? I am very interested in it...and of course would pay shipping costs! Please let me know. Thanks!
December 2nd, 2009, 06:40 PM
*Hayley*
ladies i stlll have it, just send me a PM with your mailing address - 1st come, 1st serve
December 3rd, 2009, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My friend is having a baby and they are waiting to see what they are having ,,,Can you tell me the shipping price to 50208 Thanks Mary
December 6th, 2009, 10:09 AM
*Hayley*
i am just going to stick in a large flat rate shipping box...i think they are 13.95

i think we are going to keep the rug in the playroom since it'd cost more to ship than to buy a new one, but the skirt, sheet and valences are still a go.

Last edited by *Hayley*; December 6th, 2009 at 10:12 AM.
December 28th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Hi Hayley...is this set still available? I would be more than happy to give you my UPS account number if you could ship it to me? Is the rug available, I would be happy to pay shipping for that as well! Thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search