Baby Girl Bedding and Decor - Camelot Castles

Baby Gear

Baby Carriers, Bedding, Room Decor, Car Seats, Strollers, etc.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Gear LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2010, 07:26 AM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
Hi I have the Camelot Castles set by Kidline for sale

I have the bumper, quilt, crib sheet, dust ruffle, rug, diaper stacker, and canopy.

Additional accessories for this set can be found HERE. (mobile, picture frames, drawer knobs, wall art, light switch pannel, night light, wall border, etc...)

Bumper:

The bumper rotates 6 castle/princess images with solid pale pink on the other side. Costs $61.95 new, asking $25

Quilt:

Quilt features the 6 designs with a pale pink outline and is pink and white gingham on the other side. Costs $63.95 new, asking $30

Crib Sheet:

Crib sheet is a pale pink with princess items on it. Our crib sheet was never used. Our daughter went straight from her bassinet in our room to a toddler bed. We used the quilt and the bumper around 3 sides of the toddler bed but the bed wasn't standard size so the crib sheet did not fit and has just been stored. Costs $14.25 new, asking $5

Dust Ruffle:

The dust ruffle rotates the pastel colors in the set with a few designs. As explained above, our daughter's bed was not standard size so our dust ruffle was never used and has just been stored. Costs $37.95 new, asking $15

Canopy:

The canopy is pictured in use above. It hangs from the ceiling and drapes over the sides of the crib/bed. It has tie downs at the bottom that you tie to the legs of the bed so baby can't pull it up into the bed. I can't find this for sale new anywhere for comparison. I remember thinking it was super expensive! Maybe $50. Asking $20

Rug:

I forgot to take a picture of the rug seperately but here it is with all the other items (bottom left) It features four of the castle pictures and has grey non-slip backing. Cannot find for sale new. I think it was $35. Asking $15

Diaper stacker:

Costs $25.95 new, asking $10

$289.05 = cost of items new
$120 = my price for all

I also have a matching themed large diaper bag that cost $40 new. Asking $20 but will sell for $15 if bought with the bedding set

Close up of princess castle pattern

Last edited by *~ Joni ~*; March 29th, 2010 at 07:31 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search