Baby Carriers, Bedding, Room Decor, Car Seats, Strollers, etc.
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Brand: EllaRoo (this is a mei tai, not their hip carrier)
- Size: Body panel is 14.5" wide and 17" tall (includes waist band for height), waist is 3.5" wide and 29" long on each side of the body panel, shoulder straps are 4" wide with each being 68" long and 16" of light padding
- Color: tan/natural canvas back and straps with pink paisley print fabric on front
- Price: $55 includes shipping and insurance within the US, though paypal
- Condition: great used condition. I'm the only owner of this carrier. No discoloration or stains that I see. Slightly wrinkled from being packed away and not really used the past few months. I bought this as a back up mei tai back when I primarily used mei tais last year, so it never got heavy use at all. Canvas is already soft, but will soften up a bit more with use judging by my other mei tais (I personally find new mei tais to be stiff).
- The fine print: This is a cat friendly home. The carrier has been washed a couple of times in Crunchy Clean
(DS was 3 months. I did have the bottom rolled once and slightly narrowed with a ribbon.)
Toddler action video (took this back in December, just click to view):
It's really hard for me to sell this since I really love how this mei tai fits with its wider straps, but I have to admit that I just don't need 3 mei tais anymore. It is absolutely dreamy for front carries!