Do you name your Fish?

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2004, 12:07 PM
MinnesotaMommy
Our old fishes name was killer (beta),but have not named the 3 new fish yet.
July 30th, 2004, 12:24 PM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Yes we do: We have two we got them in Alexis presence and part of the reason why we got them is her Daddy and I (before we split up) we went to Finding Nemo and the movie theater and a local pet store had a promotion-bring in your movie ticket and you get a free gold fish, so we did. We had a fish tank for awhile but no fish for it LOL. So, I named the fish after two stars that Alexis may recognize; Nemo and Dorothy (from Elmo's World LOL)
July 30th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Ma2RayPooh
nope
July 30th, 2004, 01:19 PM
zonapellucida
No i never have
July 30th, 2004, 07:50 PM
loganandjacobsmama
I used to have 4 goldfish. eenie, meenie, meinee and Fred...didn't want no MO
August 2nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
Armywife
Yep....the Betta is Sergant, and the tiny one is Tiny!!! Then the goldfish are Goldie and Mabeline, and Mr.Sucky!!! It is a kid thing i believe....becuase if not for them....the poor fish would have no names!!
August 5th, 2004, 11:55 AM
alexandersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to alexandersmom
Well, we had 2 in our 2 gallon tank named Nemo and Bob, Alexander named them. Only Bob is left, Nemo died while we were on vacation in April. Luckily, Alexander has not asked me about Nemo's disappearance.

August 7th, 2004, 12:04 PM
OhClueless1
All of my fish have names.... Oscar is my 14 inch oscar (no creativity there) I have two blood parrots named Flotsom and Jetsome, a 12 inch pleco names Soco, a 6 inch lace catfish named Quervo and a lil bristlenose pleco named JD.

(I sound like an alcholic with all these fishy names... LMAO)
August 7th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Ryansmommy
I dont normally name them but my SO will or my friends little sister, at one time all of my fish and snails were names Jerry...I dunno why. lol
August 11th, 2004, 03:34 PM
my oscars name is Oscar baby guy and my algae eater doesnt really have a name but sir poops alot might fit lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search