She is going bye byes!

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyand3
I have finally decided that our dog is going to be found a new home. She's a little over a year old. We got her right before we found out about Owen. She requires too much of our attention and it's not fair to her that we don't have the time to do it. Plus, she digs holes, kills animals, gets in garbage. Nothing has worked with her. Her sister was hit by a car because they woudl chase cars. NOw I hate the thought of putting her on a tie out but she's such a pain that that's all we can do with out her getting into trouble. People have complained about her chasing cars, running after people when they are walking, etc.

So yesterday I made signs and dh hung up a couple in town. I hate to do it but she's more than we can handle. We have another dog and a cat too.
August 19th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Rylee'sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee'sMommy03
(((((HUGS)))))
I am sooo sorry. I know what you mean about time. We have only one dog and it is hard to give him as much attention as we used to. DH has thought about giving him away, but he was our 1st. baby and I know that once Rylee gets older, things will get easier. It's harder with a lot of animals. I wish you luck and I hope you can find your dog a good family.
August 19th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Ma2RayPooh
i hope you find her a good home!
August 20th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Ryansmommy
I know what you mean.. before Ryan was even thought of we had like 10 animals here (not including fish). Our hamster died before he was born and the fish eventually went too. But I had to make a big desicion and see what to do with our box turtles and the bunny... ( I was keeping my cats and my water turtle). Well a friend of my moms took two of the box turtles and then I placed an ad in www.petfinder.com (not advertising) for my other one and I found him a good home in a week. We decided to keep the bunny... hes really not much of a problem and he is older. But I love that site and you can find someone to take your pets and if you like interview them. They want you to set up an adoption fee I said it was negotible but really he was free. Good luck, I know how tough it is with a little man and the animals!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search