Vacation

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2010, 11:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone have any trips planned this summer? Where are you going? Will your pets be going with you? If not, what do you do with them when you are gone?

I am going to visit my parents in Texas next week, so I'll probably be MIA for a few days (not sure which days yet). My boyfriend is staying though so he'll be taking care of everyone. In August the three of us going are back to visit both his and my parents. My sister, who lives with us, will be holding the fort down while we're gone.

June 2nd, 2010, 08:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are going to take a vacation this year. Just haven't decided when or where We were thinking Italy, which is driveable so the dog would come with. Also considering one of the Greek islands. In that case we would fly and the dog would go to the in-laws. We would only be gone for a few days and the cat usually stays on his own.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
June 2nd, 2010, 10:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No as I have a 7 week long pet sitting job from June 12th until the end of July. We may do a 4 day trip in August but we'll see. Whenever we go on vacation our pets stay home and my friend comes by 2-3 times a day to play with them, feed them, etc. She's a single mom who owns a housecleaning business so she's happy to get the extra money, loves animals, they love her, and I trust her so it works out well.
June 2nd, 2010, 11:49 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we're going to hampton beacj in july and molly will be staying home..my grandparents will be here to make sure molly is okay

June 2nd, 2010, 12:46 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
We don't have any vacations planned. If we do go anywhere and we had our new family member we would take them with us. I hope everyone has fun on their vacations.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search