How many

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
How many animals do you have in your home?
Myself 3 dogs 5 cats & 2 love birds.
September 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have 3 dogs (probably going to be 2 within a year) and 2 cats.
September 4th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Too many! We have 2 dogs, 5 cats (2 are my sisters, she's moving out in a month), 1 skink, 2 Red Tail Boas, 20 ball pythons (plus 12 eggs in the incubator), and 48 fish (split between 2 aquariums). So 72 I guess!!! (I didn't count the eggs.) LOL I have never added it up before.

September 4th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlea View Post
Too many! We have 2 dogs, 5 cats (2 are my sisters, she's moving out in a month), 1 skink, 2 Red Tail Boas, 20 ball pythons (plus 12 eggs in the incubator), and 48 fish (split between 2 aquariums). So 72 I guess!!! (I didn't count the eggs.) LOL I have never added it up before.
Wow.. that's way to many... ill take some of those ball pythons from you... we had 1 python right before we moved in may of 09 after our son was born but DH gave it away..
September 5th, 2010, 10:39 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
just 1 dog. had 2 boxers about 2 years ago but we were her foster parents
September 5th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have 6 labradors and 1 papillon. I really want a uramastyx soon!
September 5th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We've got 2 dogs that live in the house and are totally spoiled. And we've got 5 horses outside that are totally spoiled as well!

September 5th, 2010, 07:31 PM
SoCal Mommy's Avatar Connor & Hayden's Mom
We share our home with 6 dogs, 7 cats, and a barn full of pedigreed show rabbits/trio of pedigreed Texel guinea pigs.

September 7th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Wow.. that's way to many... ill take some of those ball pythons from you... we had 1 python right before we moved in may of 09 after our son was born but DH gave it away..
When you look at the individual numbers, it does seem like a lot, but really it's not. When you enter our home you would have no idea that we have any pets aside from a couple dogs, one fish tank and a cat or two if they are around. I think anyone should be able to have as many pets as they want AS LONG AS they are responsible in their care, can afford to house them properly and have the time to care for them properly. We love all our pets and our life would feel pretty empty without them.
If you want a ball python, we have a 7 egg clutch that should be hatching out this week!

September 7th, 2010, 01:08 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
We have three kittens, 1 great dane, 3 fish in our saltwater tank and 6 fish in our freshwater tank. Hopefully sometime next summer we will be adding another great dane to the family . LOVE THEM!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 7th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Double_N_Jenn's Avatar Super Mommy
4 dogs, 3 cats, and two parrots!
September 8th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Veteran
Wow I thought I was the only one that really loved animals but guess not
September 10th, 2010, 06:27 PM
jessicams
2 cats =)
September 15th, 2010, 08:50 PM
demumbran0516's Avatar Veteran
2 cats, 1 dog, and a husband...LOL...but our cats are spoiled like children and have their own rooms. Horrible I know...its my husbands fault.
September 28th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Belladine's Avatar Veteran
1 dog a female Border Collie who I swear is smarter than me sometimes, and 1 bird a Goffin's Cockatoo!
September 28th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Arya's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunavie View Post
1 dog a female Border Collie who I swear is smarter than me sometimes, and 1 bird a Goffin's Cockatoo!
I had a Border Collie mix for 15 years before he passed away and he was smarter than any dog I've ever known. He could understand everything we were saying. He'd listen in on my and mom's conversations and you could tell he understood. I miss him.

Right now we have two cats and thinking of getting a dog
September 28th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to TheNewestPhelps
In our home we have 2 dogs. 1 registered american pitbull terrier (Razor's Edge, my fiance has had him since he was a puppy. He's his shadow. Jake can't move a muscle without that dog watching him.) and 1 pitbull mastiff.

Thank you Zarziza for my perfect siggy!
September 28th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by demumbran0516 View Post
2 cats, 1 dog, and a husband...LOL...but our cats are spoiled like children and have their own rooms. Horrible I know...its my husbands fault.
thats funny
October 8th, 2010, 08:16 AM
BusyMom4's Avatar Veteran
Lets see... I have 2 horses, 1 bird (sun conure) 1 dog (pug) 8 cats (yikes!) 4 kids, and 1 husband!
October 9th, 2010, 08:49 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I currently have 1 dog and 2 cats. Dh does not like animals in the house and even though I keep everything clean its caused many fights between us. He knew I had animals when he met me 10 years ago so it makes me so mad now when he tells me he doesnt want any. He has even asked me to get rid of a few!

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search