Dogs...

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
aww gotta love a sleeping puppy, too cute!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

March 7th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Regular
We just adopted a 5 week old toy poodle /teacup chihuahua mix.
March 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM
11gatorgal11's Avatar Super Mommy
I have an 8 year old german shepherd mix, which I adopted from the humane society! She is a bossy old grandma, but she's my baby!!! Her name is Diesel, yes I named her after Vin Diesel

And my DH and I got a Black Lab who is a year old and full of energy, but she will do anything for someone to throw a ball! And her name is Hemi!
March 7th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have JJ, he will be 1 April 2nd. He's a red-tri Australian Shepherd. He's awesome.

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!

Last edited by sunsetsue; March 7th, 2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: resize
March 8th, 2011, 12:28 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
I have 3 dogs:

Jadecreek's Kinguyakkii aka North AKC/ASCA red merle, 8 year old Australian Shepherd

Lioncourt's Fatal Attraction aka Fate AKC/ASCA black tri, 3 year old Australian Shepherd

Emilie, tri coloured 7 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
March 10th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I have Jake, who will be 2 on the 26th of March. He is a mix of some sort (i got him from a rescue), people usually guess BC and GSD... his tail causes a lot of confusion though lol. It wont let me posts pic though coz i havent done enough posts
March 22nd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Regular
We have a 6 week old teacup chihuahua-toy poodle mix named Chip
March 23rd, 2011, 04:55 PM
somo_chickenlady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just got two litter mate pups, a boy and a girl. They are both solid blue merle Australian Shepherds. We just moved onto 5 acres in the middle of nowhere, so they are going to be used as farm dogs to protect our chickens and to let us know when people come onto our property.

This is the girl, who we will call Olive. She has a lighter face and longer fur.

This is the boy. We aren't quite sure what we are going to call him yet. Possibly Tristan, but who knows. He has a darker face and shorter fur. He was dead asleep in this picture when DS was holding him. lol

They were born on Feb 10th, so they just turned 6 weeks old yesterday. We are picking them up next week, either Tues or Wed. I can't wait!!!

Click on my blinkies!!

**thank you SO much to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy
and to CupcakeJamie and Niamh ૐ for my blinkies!!**
March 26th, 2011, 01:30 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
We have a mini schnauzer named Charlie he'll be 3 in July and a terrier mix named Farrah who we adopted from the animal shelter in January who we are using her adoption day as her bday so saying she'll turn 3 next year.

April 13th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Gina! Your rott's so cute! I've got one named kobe. he's 9mo old. I'll upload soon when I get his recent pic.
April 16th, 2011, 12:26 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I currently have a Miniature Bull Terrier named Frodo. Born Feb 2008. He was imported from Europe. He can definatly be a handful!

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

April 16th, 2011, 01:59 PM
MammaHutch
I have a 9 month old named Axle! He is the best dog I have ever had! I was a big dog person until my husband and I came across this face and then we were hooked. They do not shed, extremely emotional (which means they are basically like a child, lol) they are pretty much hypo allergenic. Axle is the most amazing dog.

Enjoy!

July 15th, 2011, 04:12 PM
meggie2685
We have two dogs:
Kaya (a pitbull mix): we got her from a young couple that had taken two pups from a litter then decided they could only keep one. I think she was about 2 months old when we got her, so I think she may have left her mom a little too early, but she is an amazing dog. So sweet and just wants to please us. She just turned 2 in April.

Marley (a lab mix): we got him as a puppy, about 7 weeks old. He is a little more high strung and prone to stress than Kaya, but he is really sweet. He will be 4 the end of July, easy to remember his age as he was born two days after we got married!!

I don't have kids yet so my two dogs, along with my two cats, are definitely my "babies". So grateful for pets and the joy they can bring to my life!
July 16th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Super Mommy
We have a 9 year old beagle named Simon and a 7 year old Belgian Shepherd/Collie mix named Chloe.
July 16th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have been waiting years to be able to welcome a furbaby into our home. Finally, the stars aligned and Baxter is officially a member of our family. He's a ShihPoo puppy and he's about 14 weeks old today.

July 29th, 2011, 02:35 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsailor288 View Post
I've got 2 springer spaniels, Riley (6) and Jasmine (4) and a brittany/springer mix Tucker, not sure on his age but I adopted him 3yrs ago.

OMG I love spaniels of any kind. Yours are just adorable!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Jess~* View Post
I have a 9 month old named Axle! He is the best dog I have ever had! I was a big dog person until my husband and I came across this face and then we were hooked. They do not shed, extremely emotional (which means they are basically like a child, lol) they are pretty much hypo allergenic. Axle is the most amazing dog.

Enjoy!

What breed is Axle??? He looks sorta like a brichon frise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytown View Post
We have been waiting years to be able to welcome a furbaby into our home. Finally, the stars aligned and Baxter is officially a member of our family. He's a ShihPoo puppy and he's about 14 weeks old today.

Salt N Pepper colored puppies just make me melt.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
July 29th, 2011, 02:49 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
I have two dogs.

One was rescue... Casper. He is a boxer/pointer mix

The other is a "registered mutt", a C*ock-a-Chon, purchased only due to his resemblance to our dearly departed Cocker Spaniel, Smokie. (Smokie had passed only a month before... I could not help myself to a 7 week old puppy that looked just like him. Not to mention Casper's depression. Smokie practically "raised" him. After his passing Casper woudln't eat, go outside, play.... This puppy was basically bought for Casper and I do not regret it, not only did he pull Casper out of his depression, he's a good boy and makes a beautiful addition to our family.

This is Fluff.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
August 9th, 2011, 11:15 AM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I seriously love all of these pics! Your puppies are so adorable!

We had a 9 year old pug named Harley that we rescued when he was 3, he was the best dog ever. We had to put him down in June. The vet doesn't 100% know what went wrong with him.

and Friday we are picking up our newest addition, 8 week old Maximus

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

September 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Regular
my puppy is 6 months old. he is part lab, part border collie, and part walker hound. his name is winston and the best word to describe him is "doof wad"

September 23rd, 2011, 12:31 AM
Veteran
wow he's so cute..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search