Update on Bob

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2010, 02:08 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Since I changed his litter and have been using the the pet hyrdocortisone cream on him..... this was Monday... he hasn't even tried to scratch!!!

I dont know know if its the litter change or the new cream..I was just using neosporin and at one time human cortisone cream.

But I havent seem him even try to scratch anymore. His sore is looking great, its starting to scrab over, which hasnt happened in like 3 mths and 3 vet visits later. Im so amazed by this.

The new litter Im using SUCKS.. Feline PINE. you wer right Meghan you can def smell it.... I have to scoop it once or twice a day... its awful... but the litter seems to be the link.

I cant believe he's already improved so much. Im gonna hold off on the 4th vet visit for another week to see his progess.

Im just so happy right now!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
November 18th, 2010, 05:51 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
that is great news!!!!

November 18th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's great. If you stay with that litter they make a special box for that stuff and it helps some because you can sift it but I wouldn't recommend getting it unless you're going to stick with that litter as it's only to be used specifically with that.

Hope it keeps up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search