my friends dog (please read and help)

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM
shorty123's Avatar Veteran
hello all the wonderful moms in here im new to this side of the forum because well i dont own any animals as much as i would love to have a puppy i cant where i live.

on the other hand my friend rescues stray animals where they live and picked up a cute dog the other night that needs surgery i will post his story here and some pics too

His name is magoo

This is Magoo. He is 1-2 year old American Bulldog possibly American Pit Bull Terrier mix. We found him next door to our house, he has been wandering for months. He was scared, but hurting too bad and too exhausted to get away. He holed up under a car for an hour til we coaxed him out.

2 shotgun wounds earlier in his life left him blind and full of buckshot. He has 2 broken hips, presumably from an incident with a car. He is also heartworm +. He seems to have adjusted quite well to be being blind, and is learning to get around. He has to have orthepedic surgery on his hips and will always walk with a limp, but will be pain free. Possibly for the first time in his life. We are hoping to be able to help this boy. If you have any questions, comments, etc. please feel free to email me at: catiecat85@hotmail.com

here is some pics of magoo
Login | Facebook

any donations would be greatly appreciated you can so so here ChipIn: Magoo's Surgery & HW Treatment

anything helps we are just trying to get magoo the help he needs so he can live a wonderful painfree life

thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!!

heather

Haylee (June 2002)

Robert (Jan 2004)

Nicholas (Oct 2007)

Blake (Dec 2008)

Skylar (Nov 2010)

Cory (Dec 2011)

My little Premie Maygan
(March 4th 2013) Original due date April 25th

Our newest arrival Justyn (April 12th 2014)
7lbs 7oz born at 10:30am

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search