***Update Time***

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Iris's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How about an update on everyone's furbabies? How are all the dogs, cats, mice, bunnies, fish, reptiles, etc. doing? What are they up to?

My dogs, Max and Daphne are doing well. They're really lazy so nothing exciting to report. I've just started them on a new food - Wellness Simple Solution. So far the both seem to like it but it took my female forever to eat this morning. The pieces are bigger than their old kibble.

July 25th, 2006, 12:35 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I've noticed that Gracie's Wellness is bigger than her old Nutro as well. My "kids" are doing fine. They're great with Ben.
July 25th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Cereal Killer's Avatar I'm climbin' in yo window
Tonka is doing great! We are getting ready to move to Texas, so he has a lot coming up!

July 25th, 2006, 01:35 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Quote:
Tonka is doing great! We are getting ready to move to Texas, so he has a lot coming up![/b]
Where in Texas? We're in the Austin area. We're hoping to move to Dallas in the next couple of years or so. Just waiting for the right job opportunity for dh to pop up.
July 25th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Cereal Killer's Avatar I'm climbin' in yo window
Quote:
Quote:
Tonka is doing great! We are getting ready to move to Texas, so he has a lot coming up![/b]
Where in Texas? We're in the Austin area. We're hoping to move to Dallas in the next couple of years or so. Just waiting for the right job opportunity for dh to pop up.
[/b]
Initially we will be in Bryan/College Station with my parents, but we are going to buy a house in Conroe once DH is separated from the military in September.
I love Austin!

July 25th, 2006, 01:48 PM
stephie1012's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
bruzers doing great having his surgery on august 4th....him and his sissy (kyleigh) are having a blast together, she pulls up on him and they play together...he has gotten so vocal lately people he doens tknow he has started to kinda bark at which i OK with me lol, but he still loves kids and never barks at them just wags his whole butt like crazy lol

stephanie

July 25th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
Quote:
How about an update on everyone's furbabies? How are all the dogs, cats, mice, bunnies, fish, reptiles, etc. doing? What are they up to?

My dogs, Max and Daphne are doing well. They're really lazy so nothing exciting to report. I've just started them on a new food - Wellness Simple Solution. So far the both seem to like it but it took my female forever to eat this morning. The pieces are bigger than their old kibble.[/b]
Wellness is a great food!! We see it at the pet store I work at and everyone loves it.

All my pets are doing great! DD's cat is still banned from the living room for peeing on the couch. Took forever to get the smell out, too. Other than that, everyone is great!

xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search