Double Leash Extensions

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Hart_N_Sole
Do any of you use these devices? Over the weekend, I made a trip to Petco to pick up a couple of these nylon double leash extensions, and I love them! I took my two GSD's out for a stroll yesterday afternoon, and it was so much easier than juggling seperate leashes... They walked very well together, too, right at eachother's side, no one was pulling or misbehaving (and I took them out in flat collars, not pinches).
January 3rd, 2008, 09:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nope, since I cannot walk my female, I don't really have the need for one. Personally we use a gentle leader when we take her to the vet or maybe walk to the mail box (a block at best) and we will be using one with the puppy once he's big enough for it as well. LOVE them.
January 3rd, 2008, 11:53 AM
Teresa_S's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Teresa_S
don't use 'em here unless we're traveling, but that's just cause we are out in the country and the dogs aren't leashed if we're out of the yard. Did want to tell anyone who is interested in 'em, if you've got a talented dh or can braid you can make 'em easy as pie for about 10 bucks tops. So much cheaper than paying the pet store prices.

</div><div align="center">Come visit us at:</div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"> </div>
January 3rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Hart_N_Sole
Quote:
Did want to tell anyone who is interested in 'em, if you've got a talented dh or can braid you can make 'em easy as pie for about 10 bucks tops. So much cheaper than paying the pet store prices.[/b]
I'm listening! LOL Those things were $13 a pop! Sheesh!
January 3rd, 2008, 10:57 PM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
haven't even seen them here, but it should would come in handy!

January 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Teresa_S's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Teresa_S
All you need to do (and you'll have the ones you bought for a pattern) is to go to wal-mart or you loacl hardware store and buy some snaps and rope, and just make your own, really easy as pie.

</div><div align="center">Come visit us at:</div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"> </div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search