Revisiting Cat Litter

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Hart_N_Sole
Which brand do you use? How do you like it? What does it run, cost wise?
January 27th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I use Ever Clean, have to get it at a pet store, I have used all the brands, Arm and Hammer, Tidy Cat, Fresh Step, you name it I've tried it adn this is THE BEST litter I have found. I have 2 cats now (had 3) and you'd never know I have a cat. I scoop about once a week having 2 and it's fabulous. It runs around $17 for a huge box, but I only have to buy it about once every 2 months or so because it doesn't take much to add to make it nice and fresh.
January 27th, 2008, 01:08 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
we have been through all of them....clumong non clumping, all different brands and prices...and for 2.99 for a $ 20 bag, the ONLY one I wil buy now (and have for the past 2 years) is one that I get from Blaine's Farm and Fleet ...their own brand..it is great

January 27th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Hart_N_Sole
We were using Arm & Hammer, but recently, to save every dollar we could, we started buying Special Kitty at Walmart... More litter, less expensive. Surprisingly, it has done GREAT for us!
A 16 lb box lasts us almost a month, and was only about $7...
January 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Using Fresh step scoopable til it runs out. I had to have scoopable when i had my self cleaning litterbox, but it died last month so now I have a regular box and I can chose whatever litter I want!

I will probably stay with Fresh Step because I save the Paw Points, and you can get rewards, I want the litterbox tent so I can put it around bobs box so Fluff cant get to it.

Right now the box is one of those thats hooded and it has a cat door and its in a closet with a curtain up... and fluff just thinks its a secret luncheon room. lol

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search