I love him but he's driving me nuts!

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Regular
Buddy is about to drive me bonkers. I love him to death but he is so far up my butt right now, lol. I have to watch where I walk so I dont trip over him and he HAS to be beside me at all times. I mean hes a mommas boy as it is, but it seems the further I get along the more up my butt he gets, lol.

I havent been feeling well the past few days and im wondering if that has something to do with it to.

Did anyone elses dogs/cats get a little more attatched the further you got along in your pregnancy?
January 29th, 2008, 12:04 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Quote:
Buddy is about to drive me bonkers. I love him to death but he is so far up my butt right now, lol. I have to watch where I walk so I dont trip over him and he HAS to be beside me at all times. I mean hes a mommas boy as it is, but it seems the further I get along the more up my butt he gets, lol.

I havent been feeling well the past few days and im wondering if that has something to do with it to.

Did anyone elses dogs/cats get a little more attatched the further you got along in your pregnancy?[/b]
Animals sense everything !
My dog Sadie lays up against my belly at night, and I am only 18 weeks pregnant ! and alerts me when my blood sugar is low.
My Brittany Spaniel (passed 1 yr ago in Feb)also knew when my blood sugar was low ( i am diabetic) and when I had a miscarriage in 2006, she never left my side.
I think it is normal what Buddy is doing....just looking after his mama !

January 29th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Regular
oh I dont mind him being with me and knowing whats going on, mostly I do like the company and having him here since im home by myself most of the day. Im just at the point in the pregnancy I think everything is getting to me sometimes. I dont see how he doesnt mind me stepping on him sometimes cause I dont always see him, he's a sneeky little thing, lol.

I guess the only thing that really bothers me about it is that ive almost tripped and fell a few times, and almost sat on him cause he jumped up behind me while I was in the process of sitting. I like him being there, but it would be nice if I could tell him "hey, im kinda like a blimp now, I cant move so fast at the moment" lol.
January 29th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Crystal423's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've kind of noticed that with my dog too. It doesn't matter where I am, he is always near me. I am on the couch a lot and he is always up there with me, right beside me. I think he senses when I don't feel well. I've actually been kind of sore tonight and he's been right by me and doesn't want to move.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!
February 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
happyhme44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YES but I admit its only driving me nuts at night. Both dogs want to sleep with me and honestly I am HOT and pregnant and uncomfy! I don't want two dogs sticking to me like glue. Even if the Min Pin will sometimes go sleep with my husband our beagle refuses to leave me. We call him the little mom of the house! lol

~Thank you Claire for my beautiful siggy!~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search