Questions for Cat Owners

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Hart_N_Sole
How many cats do you own?

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)?

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics?

Indoor or outdoor? Both?

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type?
What brand of litter do you use?

What do you feed your cat(s)?
February 20th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many cats do you own? 2

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Raven, male black, around 7YO, Tiger, male, blonde, around 7YO

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? Just DSH

Indoor or outdoor? Both? Indoor 100%

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? 1 Booda Dome with the stairs
What brand of litter do you use? Ever Clean

What do you feed your cat(s)? Kirkland Signature cat food.
February 20th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Boochimomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Boochimomma Send a message via Yahoo to Boochimomma
How many cats do you own?2

Chi-Chi 3 year old female, tiger striped with white socks
Booster 3 year old male, all black

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? domestics

Indoor or outdoor? Both? indoor only

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? 1 due to space, in the bathroom
What brand of litter do you use? Scoop Away

What do you feed your cat(s)? Whiskers

~*Thank you *Sharon*
for my awesomely awesome siggy!!*~

February 20th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Quote:
How many cats do you own? 1

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Priscilla, she'll be 6 in Sept. Black and White

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? Domestics

Indoor or outdoor? Both? Indoor, cat traps on property.

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? 1
What brand of litter do you use? Scoop away

What do you feed your cat(s)? Meow mix
[/b]

February 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Bob, male, grey and white and black, and hes 3 yrs

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? domestic, though he believes hes a dog

Indoor or outdoor? Both? escapee

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? 1 hooded box
What brand of litter do you use? I am trying out a new litter that for the life of me I cant remember what its called, and I threw away the bag.. crap but I did use freshstep

What do you feed your cat(s)? went cheap last week and picked up some meow mix... bad idea, bob keeps throwing up in my bathroom floor... soooo back to Chicken soup for him

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
February 23rd, 2008, 06:38 AM
Hart_N_Sole
How many cats do you own? 5

"Citrus" (DSH), neutered male, red marble, approx. 7 years old.
"Nadia" (Ragdoll), spayed female, seal mitted bicolor, 5 years old.
"Mojo" (Ragdoll), neutered male, blue mitted, 4 years old.
"Malibu (Boo)" (Ragdoll), spayed female, seal mitted, 4 years old.
"Murphy" (Maine Coon), neutered male, orange & white, approx. 1-2 years old.

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? Purebreds & domestics.

Indoor or outdoor? Both? Strictly indoor.

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? 2 Booda Domes, 1 regular large rectangular open box.
What brand of litter do you use? Special Kitty.

What do you feed your cat(s)? Kirkland Signature.
February 23rd, 2008, 07:52 PM
ANGWife
How many cats do you own? 2

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Libby is female, Tortishell, and she's almost 9. Schroeder is male, Grey and white, and he's almost 1

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? Both were strayed at the shelter

Indoor or outdoor? Both? Indoor only

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? We have just one. It's just a large box lol

What brand of litter do you use? Fresh Step

What do you feed your cat(s)? Purina
February 23rd, 2008, 09:54 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
How many cats do you own? - 2.

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? - Mitzy is a boy, he's 13 and he's a tabby cat. Roxy is about 5 months old, she's my girly, and I'm not sure what her color is called, if it has a name.. but, she's sort of tabby, sort of tuxedo and fluffy

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? - Um.. domestic.

Indoor or outdoor? Both? - Mitzy was an outdoor cat for 12 years.. but now because I live on the 5th floor in an apartment, he's an indoor.. same w/ Roxy, although she was never outdoors.

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? - Just one, but I'm planning on getting another.
What brand of litter do you use? - Most of the time, Scoop Away.

What do you feed your cat(s)? - They prefer the store brand dry cat food we have here.. and I'll give them wet food some days. Mitzy prefers it.
February 24th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Melody's Avatar The BEST Mommy Ever
Send a message via MSN to Melody
How many cats do you own? - 3

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? - Spankie, she's 3. very huge. black white and gray blotches. Turbo and Tenza are sisters. Turbo is small and all gray with black stripes. Tenza is also small, she's a longhair with white gray and black splotches. they are going to be 2 in april.

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? - domestic

Indoor or outdoor? Both? they know that going outside means they are going to the groomer or the vet. that's all. i dont like fleas.

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? we only have one. it's the hut kind, with the lid. they make less of a mess that way.

What do you feed your cat(s)? - we mostly get them meow mix or cat's choice. we also get hairball control. they get wet fancy feast occasionally as treats. they like that stuff a lot.

Thanks for the beautiful siggy, Bonnie! You're the best!!!
February 24th, 2008, 07:54 PM
paganmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many cats do you own? I have 3 of my own and 1 foster who may end up being a permanent addition.

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Dragon is a 10 year old Norwegian Forest Cat. He's tabby and white. Marty is a 5 year old tuxedo cat. Athena is a 10 month old Maine Coon/Himalayan cross. (She's the cutie in my avatar.) And the foster kitty is named Valkyrie. She's a 9 month old calico.

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? Dragon's purebred. The others are mixes.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor only! Marty likes to go out but he's only allowed outside if he's on his kitty leash and harness. the others hate the outdoors.

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? We have 2 huge Booda covered litterboxes.

What brand of litter do you use? Tidy Cat clumping litter in the green label. It really cuts down on the odor.

What do you feed your cat(s)? We divide a can of Friskies canned food between the 4 of them in the morning and evening. They also have two huge bowls of dry food that they can eat during the day, and two huge bowls of water. The dry food we have right now is Purina Cat Chow Hairball Formula since Dragon is a walking hairball factory. He hacks one up at least once or twice a week.

</div>
February 28th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Mommy2Aiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Cody, male, white and black, and he is a year and a half old!!

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? domestic

Indoor or outdoor? Both? Indoor

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? 1-Automatic Littermaid (the best thing I have ever bought in my life)
What brand of litter do you use? Fresh Step Premium

What do you feed your cat(s)? Fancy Feast or Sheba wet food/ Purina Cat Food Dry

March 2nd, 2008, 05:54 AM

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Nellie is a female and just turned 1. She is a white,brown,black,& tan Tabby

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? domestic

Indoor or outdoor? Both? indoor

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? 1 because of space . Large box type
What brand of litter do you use? We use Arm & Hammer super scoop

What do you feed your cat(s)? Purina Cat chow
March 2nd, 2008, 10:01 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
How many cats do you own?One

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Grace, female, Orange Tabyy, 4 years old

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? She's an expensive pound cat.. lol we adopted her in S. Cali

Indoor or outdoor? Both?Indoor

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type?One, it's the round one with the steps.. lol.. I don't know the brand
What brand of litter do you use?Tidy cat's small spaces.. This stuff really works!

What do you feed your cat(s)?Right now she's on Premium Edge weight management. She was on Innova Evo, but she gained to much weight, so she's now on a diet.. lol But on special days when I feel nice, I give her a can of Innova Evo wet food. Which she loves! Yea, she's spoiled..

March 4th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I always lurk here

How many cats do you own? 2 inside that are mine, and a bunch of outdoor ferals that "found me"

What are the names, sexes, colors, ages of your cat(s)? Mine: Callie and Hannah - Both will be 4 this year (Females). Outside are: Jarrett (4, male), Stalker, Holly, Butterscotch & Sasha (2 girls, 2 boys, siblings) going to be 1 this June, El Gato about 5-7 yrds old (Male), Annie (female) & Creamer (very feral i havent been able to check yet) ~1-2 yrs, Bubba(Male), 3-6 yrs.

Are your cat(s) purebred? Or domestics? All domestics.

Indoor or outdoor? Both? Mine are indoor only (i take hannah out on a leash in the summer) and the ferals are outdoor only, except Jarrett who thinks he lives in my house sometimes (He has FIV, so he cant stay)

How many litterboxes do you keep, and what type? Outside is the dirt for them, they use a patch near my deck so i clean the dirt when its not frozen. Inside we have a litermaid cause my dog like to eat poop. This way, he cant!

What brand of litter do you use? Whatever clumps and is on sale.

What do you feed your cat(s)? Inside: Iams dry, Fancy Feast wet, Outside Generic Adult maintanance dry, Friskies Wet. (50lbs of dry per month and 200 cans of friskies per month for the outside cats)
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search