We're missing our kitty

Forum: Pet Owners and Animal Lovers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pet Owners and Animal Lovers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Veteran
In Hawaii I had a lovely Siamese looking kitty. We thought it was a boy, but he turned out to be a she. She was crazy and funny and had major attitude! When I brought Maverick home, she would nap by his feet in his bassinet and watch him sleep. As he grew bigger he'd pull her fur and stick his fingers in her mouth. She was very patient with him. We had to move to a different place that wouldn't allow her so I found her a good home with Maverick's babysitter. After a month, his babysitter couldn't keep her anymore and in fact was going to get rid of the other kitty she had. So our kitty stayed with us for a week and she and Maverick had a ball. But I still had to find her a home. So she went to the place we used to live, the lady living there wanted her. But after a week the kitty ran away. It's been 5 months and we've moved from Hawaii to Utah. When I first found out she had run away I would drive past slowly looking for her, I had a cat feeding and rescue group keep their eyes open for her at the feeding stations. I've just had my twins and remember how cute she was with Maverick when he came home. I miss this kitty so much and feel so guilty. I pray every night that she's happy and safe in a good home, or having fun roaming in the warm Hawaii climate. Luckily there are numerous feeding stations for the huge feral cat population in Hawaii.

Sorry, I was looking through pictures and found one of her and my baby and it brought back the memories.

February 20th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Hart_N_Sole
I'm sorry you're missing your kitty... Feel free to stick around the board, if you like.
February 20th, 2008, 06:10 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Aww Im so sorry. Im sure she is happy whereever she may be

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search