Bottle preference?

Forum: Formula Feeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Formula Feeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2009, 04:50 PM
LindensMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your baby have a bottle preference?

Linden started having a preference...He refuses to take any other bottle besides the Avent bottles even though he was started on Playtex Drop ins.. I only have two, so looks like I'm going out to buy more! lol!

May 8th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Tia loves her Trinity!
From a few weeks on she's pretty much used only 2 brands....which is Parent's Choice and Evenflo. She never showed a preference for one more than the other. We recently bought a Playtex bottle that's easier for her to hold and she drinks from that one with no problems either. She's not picky.

May 8th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When Jackson went from breast to bottle he would only take MAM. We tried to give him Dr. Brown's but he wouldn't take it. I recently tried the Dr. Browns with him again and he didn't like it very much. He ate but he acted like he was gagging. We've had no problem with the MAMs and I think they're cute!

May 8th, 2009, 08:44 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
Dr. Browns, she had a lot of gas issues and those were the only ones that worked.

May 8th, 2009, 09:15 PM
JennyBlossom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JennyBlossom
She doesn't but I do - lol - Dr. Brown's work best for her.

She does need a wide nipple though. We tried the regular Dr. B's and she like, ATE the whole bottle. SHe has a very wide latch from breast feeding, and so we go wide. That's her preference.
May 9th, 2009, 04:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Jacob loed the playtex dropins, but they get pretty expensive when he's eating 8-11 bottles a day! We just switched him to the cheap gerber bottles, he's not picky about the bottle but he only wants the brown nipple.

May 9th, 2009, 04:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't think she cares she used the ready to feed bottles when she was born and then I bought the Avent ones. She has used those since with no problems. We haven't tried any other ones though.

May 9th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Veteran
LOL!! Too funny, my daughter is the same way! We started her on Platex drop-ins but they were a pain in the hiney plus constantly buying drop ins became annoying, and that NEVER ending leakinh if you didn't get everything together right... So we tried Avent and she has been on them ever since! She won't take any of the rubber nipples though, only the clear silicone ones... same with the pacifiers! Wierd!!

** Thank you Sharon for My Siggy! **

May 12th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Caden's MaMa 8-7-08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Caden's MaMa 8-7-08 Send a message via Yahoo to Caden's MaMa 8-7-08
Caden started BF and then when I quit producing he was on playtex drop in's and they have sort of a wide nipple like the breast, he got used to it. We then quit them because they leaked and were costly so I got him regular Gerber bottles which are wide he likes them, and he likes Gerber Nuk bottles also, and we tried Soothie, he likes them. About any wide bottle he will drink out of. He does not like the small standard nipples on Evenflo and Parents Choice, like the nipples that fit anything...he is silly!

TY for the siggies everyone!
May 12th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He likes evenflo bottles and nipples.

May 12th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cktownsend07
i went through tons of bottles. started with gerber and target brand. then to the drop ins had to stop though because of the pushing on the liner was causing numbness in my hands and wrists. so we tried the ventaire, i got tired of washing parts so we started the soothie ones......had no problems with those at all. when it was time for sippy cups we got the soft nuby ones, and now on hard spout cups.
May 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Bryant does not have a preference, as long as something is coming out. We use Nuk and Parent's Choice.
May 13th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We use mostly Parents Choice and occasionally Avent. She does great with the PC and no complaints from me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search