may i join? :-)

Forum: Formula Feeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Formula Feeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Rocker*mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies,
I've been lurking on here for a little while and wanted to introduce myself!
I'm Jessica, I had my son Hayden april 15th, although i was due in may, i delivered early ,due to high protien in my urine, via c-section because he was breech..
he is tongue tied and since day one didnt want to breast feed, he would scream every time or fall asleep.. so i tried pumping and supplimenting with formula because he lost a pound after we left the hospital and he was badly jaundice..
well i wasnt having much luck with pumping so i recently decided to quit all together and just formula feed.. he is on similac advance early shield but i think he has some intolerance to it because he's congested and something just doesnt seem right..

I'm so glad to know there is a place for formula feeding mommies because i believe we need support too. I was having a hard time at the beginning knowing i couldnt breastfeed but i think most of that was because of outside influences. there is a lot of pressure these days to breastfeed and people make it sound like you are a terrible person for not doing it. I am just now starting to feel better about it and one reason being because of my lurking on this board :-) so i would like to officially join you ladies:-)

May 28th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Tia loves her Trinity!
Welcome and congratulations on your new arrival!

I'm glad you've come out of lurking. We don't bite! Alot of mommies here can relate to how you felt about transitioning to formula. I'm glad you've made your peace with it. You've got a beautiful son!

May 28th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome. Congrats on your new one. I'm Julie and my LO is Emily. I was pumping and supplementing but now I am just feeding formula.

May 28th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and Welcome! Glad you made your way to us! I'm Lindsey..mommy to Delaney almost 6 months. I started Pumping and Supplmenting but quickly switched over to just formula. Dont let anyone make you feel guilty about the choices you made that were right for you! I learned that!

May 28th, 2009, 10:49 PM
JennyBlossom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JennyBlossom
Hi!! I'm Jenny, my little one is Kaylin, 4 months.
I breastfed for a little while, but had so much trouble I had to switch to formula after about 9 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search