Interested in toys?

Forum: Formula Feeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Formula Feeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Is your baby interested in toys yet?
Do they have a favourite toy?

Emersyn has just started getting interested, and she loves her little cuddly blanky that I bought last week - and a rattle toy that I bought her for Christmas that I ended up giving her early

December 14th, 2010, 11:53 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam is very interested in toys lately. all kinds of things, last evening he sat and played with mega blocks for like 45 straight minutes LOL, just picking them up, looking at them, throwing them....repeat, repeat, repeat LOL My BIL and SIL got him the Fisher Price Racing thing, it is like a baby racetrack thing where the cars spin around in circles and he is flippin scared to death of it! he starts shaking and gets the lip quiver thing going, it is pitiful LOL of course dd wants to play with it all the time I am going to have to remove it to the basement for the time being!
December 14th, 2010, 12:04 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was totally going to get Noelle that racetrack for Christmas, but DH wasn't quite sure it was a good "girl" toy. I was just going to get her a few pink cars to go with it.

Noelle is back and forth when it comes to toys. Sometimes she is very interested and other times the people around her are more interesting. The one thing that she has been loving is an empty water bottle filled with rice (and then I glued the cap back on) She LOVES that thing. I would guess that she will get more into toys after Christmas. Right now her selection consists mostly of a few rattles and other small toys.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
December 14th, 2010, 12:19 PM
ZeliaMarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejo View Post
Sam is very interested in toys lately. all kinds of things, last evening he sat and played with mega blocks for like 45 straight minutes LOL, just picking them up, looking at them, throwing them....repeat, repeat, repeat LOL My BIL and SIL got him the Fisher Price Racing thing, it is like a baby racetrack thing where the cars spin around in circles and he is flippin scared to death of it! he starts shaking and gets the lip quiver thing going, it is pitiful LOL of course dd wants to play with it all the time I am going to have to remove it to the basement for the time being!
Oh no! I got that for Caleb for Christmas...I hope he's not afraid of it too.

Caleb is really into reaching, grabbing, pulling, anything he can put in his mouth. His favorite toy right now is:

December 14th, 2010, 12:34 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it is because it is kinda loud and chaotic LOL, the cars spin around crazy fast and it makes like a loud zooming noise. I am sure eventually he will like it? I hope LOL
December 15th, 2010, 03:59 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He's pretty much just interested in anything he can put in his mouth these days.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search