Heather, a question for you!

Forum: Formula Feeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Formula Feeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
How early was Grace born?? I just saw the little photo of her in your siggy, with the tubes & all - she looks tiny!

January 31st, 2011, 04:41 AM
ZeliaMarie
Grace was actually 1 1/2 weeks late! She was 7lbs 9oz. I think all the tubes just make her look small. We had a very tramatic and hard delivery that included me being on pitocin for 3 days straight. My body did not want to go into labor and for some reason my idiot doctor didn't want to do a c-section. But it was my first baby so I didn't know better so I just listened to the Doctor.

Grace was born with a large collection of blood under her scalp, her blood was not clotting, and she inhaled a large amount of meconium. She spent a little over a week in the NICU. I didn't get to see her for 24hr because I hemorrhaged during the delivery. We didn't get to hold her for 2 days.

The picture in my siggy (the same one below) is a scanned picture of a poloroid one of the NICU nurses brought to me. It was the first time I got to see her.

January 31st, 2011, 01:14 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! must have been a scary time for you - obviously she hasn't had any long term effects from it? she seems like such a fabulously bright child!

January 31st, 2011, 05:19 PM
ZeliaMarie
Thank you. Yeah, it was the scariest moment in my life (well untill all my complications with my pregnancy with Caleb). Leaving the hospital with out your baby is heartbreaking.

She has some asthma issues but other than that she's 100% healthy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search